• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is Arrowverse High 1-C? Let's Find Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit bored right now, so let's try this.

Speed Force (Aka. HyperHeaven) is a Tenth-Dimensional construct located on the cosmic plane.

It contains more than one, possibly an infinite number of infinite multiverses, and the number grows exponentially. (Events like Flashpoint result in the creation of new multiverses.) This is 2-A

In addition to these multiverses, it also contains Vanishing Point (the area outside these multiverses). This is 2-A

Although the Speed Force contains these, it is an endless void and a 10th dimensional structure. This means the Speed Force is a higher infinity. This is High 1-C.

The Cosmic plane is a plane of existence that contains the Speed force and other forces of nature. This is High 1-C.

I am a bit 50/50 in confidence on whether this will be accepted or rejected. I just really want to see if this qualifies.

Those in agreement: @Benimōru @Deidalius @Da3ggman @Planck69 @Serlock_Holmes @Da_Lunge_Fish @zaraus @Slinghtt @ZoroNotZolo @Shadowbeast (He personally agrees but doesn't know if it's fit the standards) @ShionAH @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 (possibly/likely) @Andytrenom @Firestorm808 (possible/likely)

Those in disagreement:
@Phoenks @AxilityIsReal @ByAsura

Those yet to form an opinion:

Last edited:
I thought that at one point there was an attempt to update CW myx with real evidence of being 5D in the math sense, so if someone finds it and we assume that the Speed force is 10D, then we can use it as support

I agree with it, personally, but I don't know if it's enough to fit the standards we have.
On its own, it does not. You would need to prove that the dimensions give QS based on them being higher and then show that the speedforcr is operating on that same concept.

But it being 2A is fine. Worst comes to worst "2A possibly High 1-C" like Hyperdimensional Neptuna is still on the table.

On its own, it does not. You would need to prove that the dimensions give QS based on them being higher and then show that the speedforcr is operating on that same concept.
Aren't these enough for qualitative superiority? It contains more than one, possibly infinite in number, infinite multiverses of infinite size, and these multiverses multiply exponentially, and it also includes space outside of those multiverses. And yet it is still an endless void. This shows that the Speed Force is qualitatively superior. At least as far as I know

Can you prove that the dimensions are significant in size? As in, it extends infinitely through all 10 dimensions?

Well, is there evidence or a context that indicates that each of the 10 axes in this 10-dimensional structure is universal sized or infinite? Otherwise this would be a trivial 10 dimensional space that doesn't scale to AP

This statement seems to be talking about possibilities and existence rather than axes and dimensions. But mehh, IDK
When he says existence in this statement, he means everything, including dimensions. And although there is so much infinity within the Speed Force, the fact that the Speed Force is an infinite void also supports this statement.

When he says existence in this statement, he means everything, including dimensions. And although there is so much infinity within the Speed Force, the fact that the Speed Force is an infinite void also supports this statement.
Hmm... alr then

Can you prove that the dimensions are significant in size? As in, it extends infinitely through all 10 dimensions?
The Speed Force basically is motion. Wherever something moves/has kinetic energy, that's the Speed Force existing. It's a 'elemental part' of all universes, and also an extra-dimensional force, allowing Speedsters to take shelter from time paradoxes or travel across time.

For example, when Savitar was going to be erased from history due to his moment of creation ceasing to exist, he planned to use the Speed Force and a time portal to survive the paradox by scattering himself across every moment of space-time in universe-1.

The realm that Barry and Jay go to (which can be destroyed by a nuke) is kind of just for appearances and not even the fundamental aspect of the Speed Force, yet even that allows Speedsters to exist across the multiverse.

Even when the multiverse was destroyed, Oliver and Barry successfully entered the Speed Force because Oliver was in-tune with the multiverse, including the Speed Force.
  • BARRY: We can get to both through the Speed Force, but I can't get into the Speed Force right now. It's probably because there's no multiverse left, but you said you're in tune with the multiverse. Does that include the Speed Force?
And Oliver, who has multiversal feats of range, said he has no idea where to start when looking through the Speed Force.
  • OLIVER: We'll be consumed by anti-matter. I can buy you time, Barry, but you need to get to each of us. I mean, the Speed Force is infinite. I could never know where to begin to look. Remember, Barry, memories and connections. [...]

Last edited:
I'm a bit bored right now, so let's try this.

Speed Force (Aka. HyperHeaven) is a Tenth-Dimensional construct located on the cosmic plane.

It contains more than one, possibly an infinite number of infinite multiverses, and the number grows exponentially. (Events like Flashpoint result in the creation of new multiverses.) This is 2-A

In addition to these multiverses, it also contains Vanishing Point (the area outside these multiverses). This is 2-A

Although the Speed Force contains these, it is an endless void and a 10th dimensional structure. This means the Speed Force is a higher infinity. This is High 1-C.

The Cosmic plane is a plane of existence that contains the Speed force and other forces of nature. This is High 1-C.

I am a bit 50/50 in confidence on whether this will be accepted or rejected. I just really want to see if this qualifies.

Those in agreement: @ByAsura (He personally agrees but doesn't know if it's fit the standards.), @Benimōru @Deidalius @Da3ggman

Those in disagreement:

Those yet to form an opinion:
I agree it's quite logical

god we really need to get DC back to like low 1-A at least

I mean there are cosmological feats to back it up, we just gotta make it all make sense with the inconsistency of 10 billion reboots
I actually plan on doing a CRT on that. If you're interested, tell me anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back