• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is abeloth stronger than the world razer?

Space battles are kinda known for downplaying Star Wars

they legit think that the American Military can fight the Empire.

while they are entitled to their opinion , I think we all know who would really win

as for your question

yes she is far stronger

Shadowbokunohero said:
Space battles are kinda known for downplaying Star Wars
they legit think that the American Military can fight the Empire.

while they are entitled to their opinion , I think we all know who would really win

as for your question

yes she is far stronger
they said that?

Uh, Matt, did you actually read the thread? Because 99% of it is people saying the gang gets massacred and calling the OP a dumbass for thinking they have a chance.

Yeah I noticed that skimming though it still dumb the OP unironically argued they had a chance in the thread tho

Nothing beats one SpaceBattles thread where a guy thought MLP could beat Pennywise, SHuman-Gorath, Unicron and the Great Evil Beast because "they're heroes and the heroes always win".

Thankfully no one took him seriously, but still.

I do remember enjoying this Shinobi Alliance vs Equestria Spacebattles thread once for both right and wrong reasons

Back