• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is a profile for Sophia (Persona 5) being worked on?

I saw that there's a Zenkichi profile, so that's neat. But it looks like Sophia doesn't have her own profile at the moment, and I've been wondering if any of the Megami Tensei scalers are working on a profile for her.

The Zenkichi profile is extremely inaccurate, and fairly subpar.

But yes, Sophie, Zenkichi, and likely the Demiurge’s profiles will be made. Monarch’s, I am unsure about.

The Zenkichi profile is extremely inaccurate, and fairly subpar.

But yes, Sophie, Zenkichi, and likely the Demiurge’s profiles will be made. Monarch’s, I am unsure about.
Wouldn't the Demiurge page already exist technically?

Yaldaboath's page exist, and Yaldaboath IS the Demiurge. In both Gnostic lore and in SMT/Persona; they're the same entity.

I know those are different entities.

But I'm talking about the SMT Demiurge and Yaldaboath. SMT NINE actually makes it pretty clear the Demiurge and Yaldaboath are the same being, even calling the Demiurge "Yaldaboath" in-game.

Also the fact that Sophia appears and NINE and states she's the one that gave birth to Yaldaboath as well.

I know those are different entities.

But I'm talking about the SMT Demiurge and Yaldaboath. SMT NINE actually makes it pretty clear the Demiurge and Yaldaboath are the same being, even calling the Demiurge "Yaldaboath" in-game.

Also the fact that Sophia appears and NINE and states she's the one that gave birth to Yaldaboath as well.
They’re not the same Yaldabaoth, completely separate entities from different universes. The one in NINE is not the one in Strikers, separate incarnations.

Last edited:
Why they use the same name?
But persona 3 nyx is canon to smt cosmology right?
From the Persona 3 Club Book:
You see, the life existing on earth had sealed the energy of Nyx’ psyche within this Collective Unconscious. What acted as the source of power needed to seal this energy were opposing thoughts, such as the desire not to die or the fear of death itself, which suppressed deadly effects of Nyx’ spirit. It is quite the irony of fate that Nyx, who was meant to embody the demise of all life on earth, ended up becoming the catalyst that allowed for earth’s living beings to evolve into lifeforms with complex, sentient psyches. It should be mentioned that the greek goddess “Nyx”, who our Nyx takes her name from, is portrayed as a maternal goddess, embodying a powerful Mother-Archetype. So you see, the knowledge of the truth that in a way we are all Nyx’ children has probably been with people since old times.
They both exist within the same cosmology, but have entirely different origins and are only nominally the same.

Why they use the same name?
But persona 3 nyx is canon to smt cosmology right?
It's like the Nyx from P1 vs the Nyx in P3
One comes from the CU, the other Blatantly came from outside of it.
A better example could be how the Lucifer say, Ren Amamiya can use, is not the same as the other Incarnations scattered across SMT.
There are numerous cases of two beings having similar names and traits but not inherently being the same. It's just how they do it. They like to reuse Character Origins for different character's to see how they can do them differently.

It's like the Nyx from P1 vs the Nyx in P3
One comes from the CU, the other Blatantly came from outside of it.
A better example could be how the Lucifer say, Ren Amamiya can use, is not the same as the other Incarnations scattered across SMT.
There are numerous cases of two beings having similar names and traits but not inherently being the same. It's just how they do it. They like to reuse Character Origins for different character's to see how they can do them differently.
I agree with your sentiment, but I should note that the example you cited isn't an apt comparison. Personas are functionally identical to their Demon counterparts. Just clarifying for the peanut gallery.

I agree with your sentiment, but I should note that the example you cited isn't an apt comparison. Personas are functionally identical to their Demon counterparts. Just clarifying for the peanut gallery.
Mmm, you are correct. Perhaps a better comparison would be Izanami from P4 vs Izanami from Digital Devil Story? In any case, I'm sure the Nyx comparison is sufficient enough for the point to be sent across.

Back