• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does the suit count as an unfair combat advantage?

I mean the hulk buster relies on physical combat so I geuss it wouldn't get nullified.

Khârn, with high difficulties. The Betrayer greatly outdoes Iron Man in skill, and he can strike the soul with Gorechild, but Iron Man is far more versatile in his range game, and has plenty of useful gadgets that could cause high damage to Khârn.

... Can I comment here without being threated as a necromancer?

Okay let me see:

From what I get in Supes Vs Kharn, the blessing not always negated every range attack (Such as Klark heat vision), so maybe Tony can still used in some close range like sonics and electricity discharges.

Iron Man also has some back-up abilities for close combat like Stats Amplification, Transformation, High-Mid regen for his armor, Forcefields, duplication also helps a lot.

Tony's combat skill should not be underrestimated, the guy can contend with skillful warriors like Thor, WW Hulk, The Mandarin, Cap, Black Panther and others in equal terms.

I want to go with Tony, but I feel that I'm going to get butchered alive.

@New

You're correct. Khârn doesn't automatically negs every single ranged attack. He'd only negate them if Tony attempted to do something like shooting while retreating.

Question: How does Gorechild works? Does it only need to hit your body (Like simply your armor) or does it need to make a fatal wound to suck your soul (I once heard that from Azzy).

Because IM could bulk himself and make that the axe can not touch his actual skin.

Fatal wound. The soul suck is more of a regen negation. Although it does negate dura anyway

Bump.

Mhh I guess so, I also think that hacking will be considered cheap as well /:

Could he take away Gorechild? maybe Tony could to disarm him, but the guys seems to simply surpass his skill, and take away the axe via magnetism could be also considered unfair.

There is so maybe, but I can't IM having a good time lmao (If he just manage to train more in hand to hand combat....).

His power null is very bad, the zero-point-energy bubble only neutralize energy and the neutrino rays only counter radiation base attacks, both which Kharn complety lacks.

Is better for you to read the Kharn Vs Terrarian.

How is flight useless? I think it's a rather underrated ability tbh.

Kharn has no way to reach Tony during flight. At all.

Gorechild doesn't null regen according to his profile as far as I've looked so regen is still a useful ability, albeit not a very potent one, Gorechild just seems to ignore dura.

Because Kharn has been fighting flying enemies for thousands of years, hell flight barely helps even the God Tiers.

Throw the axe, casually deflect any attack headed towards him.

It's "Killed" Greater Daemons before, which can regenerate from their soul.

Khârn can shoot him with plasma bolts, although they are very weak. However, that raises another question: Would Khorne nullify flight for Tony, if he used it to to stay out of Khârn's reach? I dunno, that seems to fall into the "coward" territory for Khorne.

No, Flight wouldn't be nullified, he's fought and defeated flying opponents thousands of times and stomps people more skilled then Tony.

Yes, but just being more skilled/having flight is different from using flight to actively try to escape Khârn while nuking him.

But I must admit it'd be weird for Khorne to null flight.

Another thing then, is that Iron Man can OHKO Kharn since he's Dwarf Star Level while Kharn is only Large Planet, and his superior range and flight boost this advantage.

Gargoyle One said:
7x stronger in the tier 5 range isn't enough to one shot
And your proof is? 7X stronger in any range is enough for a serious beating, especially when you have range and flight on your side against a relatively weak, less manueverable fighter who would be seriously injured by any attack you threw at him, seeing as you're far stronger than they are.

His feat is 6x stronger then Kharns.

It's also worth noting Kharn kinda has a win against a High 5A

Someone said (I think was Weekly) that to be able to one-shot someone of the same Tier, you need to be at least 20x, 30x or 40x time stronger.

@Weekly + was like that?

Weekly was referring to 4B IIRC

Depending on the Tier you have to be a varrying degree stronger to one shot.

Do you expect fiction to make sense?

FTL doesn't make sense.

Existence Erasure doesn't make sense.

Fiction never makes sense.

Back