• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even then, why would he use a technique that he has not shown until way later on the series?

IM can also amplifie his stats in more and efficient ways, and Frieza would not be able to powering up as Tony would most likely throuw a ZPES at the start of the fight.

Yes, but the probability for him to use it in any moment of the fights are extremesly low. And would not be a issue anyway, as ZPES can be used as forcefield and neutralize the Ki sphere.

Frieza will not use his TK in a hell lot of while, as it was not until he get injured by the Spirit Bomb.

I repeat, Model Prime is casually several time more stronger than characters that are scaled to yottaton feat + regen and IM can get stronger by absorbing energy, so the 7x power advantage is not useble.

You should probably update the OP aswell, as Pachi changed his vote to IM.

I seriously doubt Freiza will hesitate to kill Iron Man just because he doesn't take his opponents seriously. He may just want to get him out of the way. Freiza one shot King Vegeta and didn't take him seriously. I'm voting for Freiza.

Also, someone mentioned CQC, and I think CQC with a Dragon Ball Character isn't advisable.

I said several times that a one-shot from the start ain't happening, regarless if Frieza take IM seriously or not.

Pachi mentioned that, and IM rarely takes CQC.

I'm just saying, this might become a stomp if Frieza gets upgraded.

just for Newendigo, I'll give a sligtly modified reasoning

Freiza one shots via his destructo disk thing, which can one shot beings far stronger than the user's usual DC

IM shields (Even of the Model 43) are capable to tank hits from the Mandarin Spectral Ring, which its able destroy the bonds between atoms and molecules of the target, and Prime Model is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Model 43, ZPEB can also be used as a forcefield to neutralize energy.

Btw, why would Frieza start with it?

This version of Tony doesnt mess around that much, he still throuws some jokes but he still gets the job as quick as posible depending of the threat he's facing.

Didnt Frieza has pre-knowledge of the fact that the Saiyains were going to be a threat for him in the future?

Here he is facing someone who doenst have any knowledge about.

Newendigo said:
Didnt Frieza has pre-knowledge of the fact that the Saiyains were going to be a threat for him in the future?
Here he is facing someone who doenst have any knowledge about.
Freiza still fired his death beam at Trunks, which likely would've killed had it hit, yet he had no knowledge about him. In fact, Freiza loves spamming his death beam. Y'know, the beam that's like a bullet, in the nature that it's small, fast, and made to pierce skin, unlike larger blasts such as the kamehameha

You mean Mecha Frieza? The Frieza that after getting rekt by a Saiyan stop from playing around with his enemies?

You mean, the beam that is a high concetration of energy, which IM can detect, react, dodge and even neutralize through a Zero-Point Forcefield?

Newendigo said:
You mean Mecha Frieza? The Frieza that after getting rekt by a Saiyan stop from playing around with his enemies?
You mean, the beam that is a high concetration of energy, which IM can detect, react, dodge and even neutralize through a Zero-Point Forcefield?
Mecha Freiza is just Freiza with robotic parts..., even if he's angered from his loss, he's still facing someone he has no knowledge of. Also, if Freiza has the higher AP how is IM neutralizing it?

IM for Newendigo's reasoning.

Also Sceptilespy, I'm not too sure about treating "Villain before losing a single fight ever" and "Villain after getting overly cocky and losing" as having the exact same battle mindset. Frieza losing I think of as a pretty large moment for him character-wise, that would influence how he handles the unknown. As this fight is for Frieza and not Mecha Frieza, I don't think Mecha's mindset should be used.

Frieza passed through a lot trouble, from being betrayed by several of his followers, to be annoyed by a bunch of earthlings, be push into trasforming, failing to get a wish from the DBs, being obligaded into fight at 100% against a guy who though his race was fodder, and lately almost dying (If I'm wrong in something, mention it please).

There is a clear difference in experience between normal and Mecha Frieza.

First, Frieza doesn't have that much of AP here (Is the sixth time I have mention it). Secondly, IM power Null can be used as a forcefield to neutralize energy.

Also consider the fact that Frieza is ridiculously hard to kill. The only reason he went down against SSJ Goku was because he ran out of stamina, otherwise he was capable of fighting even with most of his body missing.

First Form Frieza has no stamina issues so unless he gets sliced into ribbons or vaporized immediately he can still destroy IM if he gets serious, which will most likely happen well before he takes any critical damage.

Frieza consistently takes minimal damage even from people with equal or greater AP, let alone someone significantly weaker than him. An enraged Gohan surpassed suppressed Second Form Frieza and got him with several good hits but Frieza emerged with no damage. Piccolo similarly surpassed him but dealt no real damage either. And Kaioken x20 Goku was 50% Frieza's equal, yet Frieza blocked his strongest attack with just one hand and only got slight burns from it. Combine that with his aforementioned resilience and IM will barely be putting scratches on him.

Why you're using feats from Frieza's higher forms?, is like using feats from end of series Goku for beginning of series Goku (Just as a example).

Stamina is a non-factor here, as IM can replinish his stamina with all sorts of energy around, and Frieza doesn't has any answer against High-Mid regen.

He gets paralyzed, stunned, burned and sick through heat, electricity, sound, magnetism and radiation spammed attacks, his Ki energy gets neutralized by a ZPEB, leaving him unable to power up himself or attack IM via Ki energy, and his heat and kinetic energy get stolen by IM, freezing him in place, all while IM grows stronger the more he steal energy from both Frieza and the enviroment. Frieza becomes exhausted, dizzed, cold, ill and drained from power.

The armor can analyze and adapt to the opponent powers, strength, speed and fighting style in a fast manne, and Tony would not mess around against someone with such as high levels of energy projection through his scanners.

There not much advantage for Frieza aside from AP.

Frieza's final form is his true form, his restriction forms were merely created to make it easier to control his power, I don't see why he wouldn't have the same abilities he does in his higher forms.

The only things you listed that could have an effect on Frieza are sound and possibly electricity, he has a high degree of resistance to heat and cold.

Also, mindset is a big component of ki so the boost Frieza will get from getting serious will most likely be far larger than whatever he loses, and he can just take IM out with his fists.

And there's also the fact that Frieza took SSJ Goku's Kamehameha while out of stamina and on the verge of death and then tanked Namek's explosion right after, so it's not like losing a little energy will render him helpless, especially since he'll probably just immediately destroy IM once he realizes he's losing power..

In fact, if anything his abilities should be much more effective in his first form since he himself specifically stated it was created to better manage his power.

Chapter: 296 (DBZ 102), P1.3-4
Vegeta: "Among aliens, there are sometimes guys who change their appearance as the need arises…For things like camouflage, or to not deplete their energy…"
Freeza: "In my case it's different…It's because my power is too excessive, so that even I can't properly control it…"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back