• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Okay people, two matches were already called for being stomps, this is how it's done.

Speed is Equal, Model 51 IM and Base Frieza, with Namek as the fighting ground.

Iron Ma: 7

Frieza: 1

This looks pretty stompy. Not only does Iron Man have an ability that makes half of frieza's moveset worthless, but the hax makes it unfair as well.

<Hax

What? IM has no Hax lol.

And how strong are the two in specific numbers?

271 Yott IM

1.7 Tenatons Casual Frieza.

Frieza is around 7 times stronger.

Theglassman12 said:
@gargoyle did you not read his abilities at all?
I'm seeing Absorbtion and that's it.

Also look at the AP, Frieza pretty decently stronger.

@Anyone now is anyone going to vote?

The Wright Way said:
I'M has hax. Power null, illusion creation, energy absorbtion, invisibility, etc. Hax vs AP right here.
His Power Null is meh, but that's true.

@gargoly which means jack shit when he rarely takes his opponent seriously, and Iron Man would abuse it to his advantage.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
This is basically every High 5-A Frieza victory:

"I have hax."

"But I one-shot you before you can use it, lol."
Stomp or nah?

I have no idea where you saw me calling this a stomp, but I don't know, I'm not very good when it comes to know if the thread is a stomp or not.

Sweet, so it seems like it isn't.

Alright, you guys may vote now, let's not derail

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I have no idea where you saw me calling this a stomp, but I don't know, I'm not very good when it comes to know if the thread is a stomp or not.
I was talking to glassman.

I mean, with frieza's AP advantage, Idk if the bodysuit can fight for itself, but if IM's head isnt straight blown away, the hit will leave Tony KO.

Its beccause if Frieza is going to fight an army of suits, he is pretty much screwed because that gives Tony time to sort a plan or use his hax.

Right I did not know he could do that, it's restricted

Edit: Can't restrict abilities, readded

Hold on, what? There is a current disscusion that has not ended yet .-. Wait!

I'm not sure if this is stomp or not, so le-mi-thin.

Who is stronger?

Well, as said by Pachi, Frieza is 7x time stronger, issue is that he is seven times stronger agaisnt the normal Hulbuster.

Prime Armor (The one that being used) is >>>>>>> Endo-Symbiot >>>>>>> Upgraded 'WW Hulkbuster and Heavy Duty >>>>>> Hulkbuster Argonout >>>>>> She-Hulk >>>>>> Red She-Hulk who is 271 Yottas, so Frieza doesn have that much of AP advantage, I think.

Does Tony leads with power?

Kinda, specially this version, whose one of leading move is ZPEB, depending of how much power he can analyze from his opponent (Which, he most likely would do, after reading Frieza power level).

He might not be able to absorb Ki, but he can absorb the Kinetic energy of Frieza attacks and add it to his own, absorb Heat energy from Frieza's body, effectedly freezing him, and simphon electro-magnetic energy from Namek.... He absorbs energy from everywhere honestly.

Literally, every single armor past Model 23 can fight by its own, as Tony A.I can control them like an extention of himself, so if he ever get K.O, the armor will stay fighting.

Anyway, IM via higher defensive versatility with different sorts of energy manipulation, High-Mid regen, forcefields, power null, duplication, intelligence etc.

IM's duplication is restricted.

Anyway, the Prime suit may be much stronger than the one that performed that feat, but serious Frieza is also far above casual Frieza, so the 7x difference should still be usable.

Losing heat energy also shouldn't be a problem for Frieza since Vegeta wasn't affected by some guy's absolute zero ability.

Frieza's power advantage should be enough to manage a one or two hit kill here, especially if he uses his paralysis move.

Furthermore, his durability advantage combined with his natural resilience should allow him to go the distance without taking too much damage, with that much time he would definitely be able to land a fatal blow.

Frieza fought extremely well against SSJ Goku despite the fact that he was injured by the Spirit Bomb and using a heavy stamina drain state. On the other hand, his first form is a restriction state so his stamina would be nigh unlimited, and he has the power advantage here too.

Why duplication is restricted? He can only make a single one clone, that's it.

@Jobbo + This version of IM casually dwarfs armors which dwarfs armors which dwarfs armors which dwarfs a characters who dwarfs character that is scaled with the feat, so Frieza still having a 7 power advantage is not usable.

Now you are not only using feats for that from Frieza higher forms, but now you're scaling resistance to other character that has nothing to do with him? This can't be used as an argument.

Frieza in this form doesn't and never had AZ resistance, when he fought SSJ Goku, he was Low 4-C, and I don't remember First form Frieza having Imprisoment Ball.

As I said, his power adtvantage is not that high, and IM can ovewhelme him by absorbing any energy from his surrounding, then there is things such as High-Mid regen and Power Null, which Frieza doesn't have much answer.

@Gar + I believe that both Pachi and Paulo reasons should not be counted anymore.

Pachi's votes was basically just Frieza one-shotting, and as I pointed out before, the gap between this two is not enough to one-shot.

Paula votes was basically the same, just if IM doesn't starts with hax. And as I stated, IM would most likely start with Power Null.

Just saying.

@Newendigo

There is no reason to not assume that Frieza cannot use any of his techniques in any form. And frieza's feat was casual. But I agree to the AP gap not being that large since frieza wont start serious/powering up.

I guess I vote IM given that a full powered first form frieza should be various times stronger than the one who performed the feat but for frieza to get serious Iron Man must annoy him, and that may be enough for him to win.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back