• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man Picture Overload

So, one thing I've noticed recently is the ridiculous amount of pics inserted to Iron Man's tabber. I understand having pictures of the armors that have keys, but most of these are unnecessary.

Having excess pictures is by no means against the rules, but it makes the page appear messy.

My proposal:

• Move the unneeded pics to a gallery
  • Or remove them as a whole

I propose a third option: Put the pics into cascading tabbers by order of each Phase.

• Phase 1: Tony Stark, Mark 3, Mark 6, Mark 7
  • Phase 2: Mark 42, Mark 43, Hulkbuster, Mark 45
  • Phase 3: Mark 46, Mark 50, Mark 85

This is more of a topic associated with the Article clean-up report, also, the cascading tabber idea seems poor, given it may take up wayy more space. The best one is the first idea proposed.

I suppose we can keep the ones associated with the keys: i.e. Base Tony, Mk 3, Mk. 6, Mk 44, Mk 50 and Mk 85, and move rest of them to the gallery

You can ask for a Content Moderator to provide input here, as this is their territory

Zark2099 said:
This is more of a topic associated with the Article clean-up report, also, the cascading tabber idea seems poor, given it may take up wayy more space. The best one is the first idea proposed.

I suppose we can keep the ones associated with the keys: i.e. Base Tony, Mk 3, Mk. 6, Mk 44, Mk 50 and Mk 85, and move rest of them to the gallery
I think that this seems best, though it didn't look too bad the way Colonel Krukov tried.

Putting additional Phase tabs looks nice.

@Zark2099

The Phase tabs don't take much space enough to influence uncomfort in viewers.

Skalt711 said:
Putting additional Phase tabs looks nice.

@Zark2099

The Phase tabs don't take much space enough to influence uncomfort in viewers.
Yeah, I agree. It looks way nicer.

I am fine with if you move the armors not used for statistics into an image gallery instead.

Back