• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Man (MCU) vs Yang Xiao Long

Tony is using his Mark 43 armor.

Round 1: Unmodified Stats

Round 2: Speed Equalized

Who dominates?

What exactly stops Iron Man from just bombarding her from ~1000 feet in the air? He easily keeps pace and even outdamages her, let alone anything about outsmarting her.

But yea, Iron Man low diff.

Edit: In fact, thinking about this a little more, this is a spite match.

I was gonna have him gonna go against Team RWBY all at once but his speed is kind of mediocre compared to them, even if he's slightly more powerful than them.

Plus, hax so I went with the most combat oriented member.

Well, I am unaware if the armor featured in the beginning of AoU is actually "better" (as in, massively hypersonic+), but flight is really broken against RWBY paired with a big difference in AP (which isn't necessarily "small" - Multy City Block vs Large Building is at least 10 times stronger).

The Mark 43 armor is just the Mark 42 armor from Iron Man 3 with all the glitches and faults removed, which I'm assuming also includes protection against extreme conduction.

If that's the case, I might make a MCU Iron Man vs Team RWBY thread.

Back