• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iron Fist (Marvel Comics) vs Sanji

Who wins?

Ironfist.jpeg
Sanjiblackleg.jpeg

Iron Fist: 1

Sanji: 3

Theglassman12 said:
Iron fist destroys Sanji with his variety of hax to utilize.

Might i ask with what hax? Because Sanji specializes in Kenbunshoku Haki giving him precognition, his opponents location, emotion sensing and a 360 degree view of the battle filed. That topped with his slightly superior AP ( Scaling to Pica who's 120 megatons.) Sky Walk and much superior stamina gives Sanji the win here. Busoshoku Haki also giving him an edge in defense.

I will just point out Sanji is 9 precent faster (It's so small that it makes no difference just pointing it out) and that I think he means Iron Fist mind hax attack (which only mind haxes if the person is hit with the attack), but as far as I know he doesn't use that off the bat.

@Glass

I can read the profile but thank you for that. Regenerationn is pretty useless here. Matter Manipulation isn't combat oriented and as Huesito already stated Sanji is 9% faster and as Kenbunshoku to help dodge attacks.

Iron Fist doesn't use his hax right off the bat. Meanwhile Sanji has the durability, AP, range, speed and stamina advantage.

Sanji can't fight iron fist in close combat and hope to win through some AP advantage and well he is not oriented on range combat ethier and since he doesn't have anything in specific to keep Iron fist away from him, in the end Iron fist would just use his hypnotic fist and with that one hit he wins.

Sanji's superior speed, likely on par skill, and versatility give him a SLIGHT win for me.

Me reading OP and knowing IF to the point that I debated with you on an entire thread with him.

That, and a decent MA is enough to realize they're outmatched while dodging fists due to superior speed.

And of course, literally says master martial artist on his profile

There are many characters that have master martial artist on their profile, but that doesn't mean they are on same level.

Iron fist knows ton of martial arts for diffrence of Sanji who got that rating through the fact he mastered combat with legs and that's pretty much it. If we go by the people they fought against i would say Iron fist has a decent advantage in pure skill.

That said how much faster is Sanji?

Then adjust the page, until then he's good enough

He does, but he usually goes into battle with a select style up until he needs to switch to a select one.

Mach 946 vs Mach 800

Forget everything. Iron fist's profile has been modified so he is 7-A only with iron fist now which makes this a stomp in Sanji's favour.

So, pretty much any physical hit by Sanji one shots.

There is we're just waiting on Matt input (he busy with Batman as of right now) and I'm pretty sure they will get upgraded

Back