• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Today is Archie addition as to commemorate Sonic Central

I’d like to grant Power Rings (Abundant) Invulnerability & Absorption, and resistance to Magic

Based on what, you may ask.

First, Dr. Robotnik talks about the Power Rings Matrix, stating having abundant of Power Rings surrounding the shell will make it invulnerable to outside attacks.

image0.jpg

Later supported a decade later by Ixis Naugus attacking it with no effect.

image0.jpg

To the point Sally knew the only way to enter was attacking the last-minute-patched-together-hole not covered by the Power Ring Matrix

image0.jpg

Secondly, an Abundance of Power Rings can create Ultra Sonic, as Power Rings are byproduct of Chaos Emeralds with each individual one having near limitless energy

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

As Ultra Sonic is a greater Super Form of Super Sonic, who is invulnerable.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Thirdly, when Sonic and Knuckles attacked Master Mogul 1st Tenure, who scales above Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles, they attacked Mogul with Power Rings on each arm.

Mogul got angry and attacked them, with full intent on killing them, separating them from the Mortal Plane.

They tanked 3 hits from Mogul before absorbing the power to transform into their Super states.

image0.jpg

In short, I’d like to grant Power Ring Invulnerability and Absorption to Abundant, and Resistance to Magic (immune to Ixis Naugus’ attacks)

Last edited:
This would remove the Power Rings low 1-C dura, but I agree with this thread
I mean, the Invulnerability is the Super Forms’ invulnerability due to the verse and the source. This upgrade doesn’t take away that an abundant of Power Rings made Ultra Sonic

I have someone on staff I am working on good terms with my content revisions who I have called for another CRT. I don’t want to keep him too busy with Sonic related stuff since he’s unfamiliar with the verse and likely want to focus on other verses.

This is probably fine, but it is just in-verse invulnerability. Entities from other settings with far higher infinities power could still harm them.

This is probably fine, but it is just in-verse invulnerability. Entities from other settings with far higher infinities power could still harm them.
Well, yes from higher dimensions than the verse. Isn’t that how invulnerability is treated?

Well, invulnerability technically means that literally nothing whatsoever can harm a character, so it is largely a no-limits fallacy, but we tend to allow it to be given to characters that are absolutely indestructible to everything within their own settings as well.

I agree with that. The usage of Invulnerability’s potential as a power is just not properly utilized in stories atm.

May I apply the CRT?

🥳

Then, may this page be unlocked for the changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back