• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invisible Dragon vs Son Goku

I have no idea, but this wiki rate DBS at top 1 Low 2-C in ap wise and invisible dragon top 2, unless the rules change, this is how it goes, its sad, but true
This is not an official thing, just something some members came to the conclusion of for whatever reason. Really, don't treat those threads as though they're cast iron proof.

And Oblivion is right. Half 2-C is still a fixed value above baseline, just one we don't know.

And Oblivion is right. Half 2-C is still a fixed value above baseline, just one we don't know.
DBS Top Tiers need only a 2 times multiplier to become baseline 2-Cs, as Beerus and Champa did a 2-C feat together (Destroying Universes 6 and 7) so they each individually scale to half of said feat.

Invisible Dragon however, still can't reach 2-C no matter how high of a multiplier he'll have on top of his number.

This is why GoD level characters (UIO3 and MUI Goku, Jiren, GoDs, Gogeta Blue and possibly LSSJ Broly) have the strongest AP in Low 2-C, and why characters such as the Angels and Grand Priest are flatly 2-C. Because you can get to 2-C with a multiplier from DBS Top tiers, while you can't reach 2-C by multiplier from Low 2-C in any other verse

He can't reach it with a multiplier because the gap is unquantifiable not because of any superiority to other Low 2-C. Dragon Ball Super actually quantifies the gap unlike other settings.

He can't reach it with a multiplier because the gap is unquantifiable not because of any superiority to other Low 2-C. Dragon Ball Super actually quantifies the gap unlike other settings.
In verse power levels are not linear. Dragon Ball also have infinite jumps in power despite that their ki is never described as infinitely strong or infinitely dwarfing other characters. Hell, you get in Dragon Ball 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai character going from High 8-C to 5-C by scaling above MAX Power Roshi, whose power level is 139 in DBZ. The Farmer with a shotgun has a power level of 5 and is a normal human, so that should also be a proof that power levels don't work linearly

Also, by your words, I can say that any baseline 2-C one shots Gogeta Blue Kaioken times 2 (This should be possible given Vegito can use SSBKK in DBH) because he's quantifyably above Low 2-C despite being baseline 2-C, who can one shot any Low 2-C normally due to the unquantifyable gap between the tiers

In verse power levels are not linear. Dragon Ball also have infinite jumps in power despite that their ki is never described as infinitely strong or infinitely dwarfing other characters. Hell, you get in Dragon Ball 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai character going from High 8-C to 5-C by scaling above MAX Power Roshi, whose power level is 139 in DBZ. The Farmer with a shotgun has a power level of 5 and is a normal human, so that should also be a proof that power levels don't work linearly
What does this have anything to do with what I said? We know the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C in the context of the setting, that is however many times 2x Beerus is stronger than Zamasu as far as in-verse scaling goes. Why would we still assume anything else?
Also, by your words, I can say that any baseline 2-C one shots Gogeta Blue Kaioken times 2 (This should be possible given Vegito can use SSBKK in DBH) because he's quantifyably above Low 2-C despite being baseline 2-C, who can one shot any Low 2-C normally due to the unquantifyable gap between the tiers
Not really because he quantifies how strong he is in relation to 2-C. If he didn't have the half statement to scale to then yes, he'd get oneshot on principle.

Though, this logic seems so ingrained in the site that I feel tired just thinking of arguing against it.

a little question

how Half 2-C is quantificalbe? if it's more than a infinite, then it should be full 2-C.

whatever Half 2-C is pretty much considered stronger AP in Low 2-C
so i vote goku due to AP advantage

If a space-time is basically uncontable infinite compared to 3D infinite universe. then 2 of them would be 2 uncontable infinite structure, no?
Yes but it doesn't mean destroying two requires infinite more power than destroying one, which is my point.

Yes but it doesn't mean destroying two requires infinite more power than destroying one, which is my point.
I meant that 2-C can be quantificable to 2 uncontable infinite of the same size.

reguarding Half 2-C i asked how it's quantificable, since the only thing we know is that it's basically the peak of Low 2-C

Yes, but since you can't quantify how much above baseline you need to be to breach the difference between two universes, no amount of multipliers can make you 2-C from Low 2-C.

Even an infinite multiplier won't get you to 2-C

• Upgraded Self-Destruction Evasion: An upgraded version of his main attack. It allows Invisible Dragon to dodge any kind of attack on a multiversal scale and forces the opponent to self-destruct/kill itself at the same time.
I think goku has a clear AP advantage but what about this?

Back