• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invader Zim stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bevieve my disagreement comes for reasons so clear and easy to understand that I don't even need to explain it. Which I won't as there's no need to expand this further and make it harder to read for any staff that may want to evaluate all this, I also slightly suspect that tactic as being tried to be used here.

"Their sit-ups were so powerful they caused a hole in reality".

This is not Low 2-C. Hole in reality or hole in universe or hole in space-time, these are all unquantifiable. This kind of stuff is so common in comics yet people seem to have misunderstandings about them. Hole =/= complete destruction.

That's not the reasoning for Low 2-C it's that their continuation upon doing it was going to affect all universes destroying them and it's an overtime feat

Then I think it should be rated as "Low 2-C over time". Because on it's own the feat is unquantifiable, but over an unknown amount of time it would have spread through the universe destroying it.

I think that Eficiente and AKM make good points.

Yes. So is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

What GiverOfThePeace said was dishonest;

The "damage eality" was said to not be a thing, it needs to be removed and the text changed. It was said to be wrong like I said and how they disagreed on, that's not the same conclusion. I feel much more comfortable with that text out of the way but I'm gonna look up the context myself just in case to see if what's being accepted as a Low 2-C feat isn't actually a 3-A by only spreading across the present point in time of the physical matter of the universe, or something notably lesser.

What GiverOfThePeace said was dishonest;

The "damage eality" was said to not be a thing, it needs to be removed and the text changed. It was said to be wrong like I said and how they disagreed on, that's not the same conclusion. I feel much more comfortable with that text out of the way but I'm gonna look up the context myself just in case to see if what's being accepted as a Low 2-C feat isn't actually a 3-A by only spreading across the present point in time of the physical matter of the universe, or something notably lesser.
What in there was dishonest? He said that the feat should be Low 2-C overtime which it was listed as on the profile.

Ok, so, it was pretty dishonest.

A bit useless now but the hole in reality was legit just Dimensional Travel as I said, they made sit-ups, bent space around themselves without harming anyone a few meters away from them, popped up outside the multiverse without knowing what they did, and later they came back with 0 damage being done to the universe. To think and claim that's a Low 2-C feat is shameful, I would have an easier time debating with people why "Covid-19, the virus that shook the Earth" isn't a real feat.

Now, for what they spread on the universe, does anyone remember/saw how the people here said it was implied destruction and was ok with making the profiles say that it was stated destruction? Well, it wasn't destruction at all, their sit-ups conflict spread on every universe and what this meant is that now every universe has a Dip and Zim-like being/thing making sit-ups against each other, all with 0 damage to any universe. All the threat of what they did and those shockwaves a bit smaller than a universe, it was all just Causality Manip with Multivesal+ range. Zim and Dip being a bit smaller than universes isn't even a feat as going into a universe makes them travel into 1 point in time within that universe, it's not like they can now kick any timeline there if they feel like it or something.

The feat needs to be removed and they need to have Dimensional Travel and limited Causality Manip both with Multivesal+ range (limited because they can only make others make what they do), harmless Spatial Manip and Energy Projection.

Can you send the scans instead of just stating this? It's weird to me how you haven't sent the scans for the context but just claimed the context.

What in there was dishonest? He said that the feat should be Low 2-C overtime which it was listed as on the profile.
It was sloppy, AKM sama said no to the hole in reality being a thing here, you were ok with keeping it here and here, I pointed out that the text needed to be removed here. Can you see what's dishonest now? Also, I said that I slightly suspect that the tactic of expanding this thread needlessly to make it harder to read was being used here. If what's happening is more innocent than malicios then one should know when the option to not contribute does the opposite of helping.

So you literally just nitpicked what I said and tried to take it as dishonest, I literally agree above here to a word change and possibly Low 2-C overtime here. My literal only point was that it was always rated as overtime, not an instant feat and that is supported by the way I replied to the point on overtime, so you just nitpicked what I said and tried to make it sounds dishonest. So no, objectively not dishonest.

I don't see how that tactic even works when the thread hasn't gone two pages, and why did I not just call a bunch of people to FRA it? That'd expand it far faster. If anything this is borderline paranoia and a conspiracy theory with you taking everything over proportion. Worse I did was leave the reason in for Universe level+ over time which wasn't even going to be left in due to what I agreed with Ant with on the thread.

Also can you post the scan to your context thing like I asked above instead of pointless conspiracy theories? That'd be very much helpful to the thread.

Can you send the scans instead of just stating this? It's weird to me how you haven't sent the scans for the context but just claimed the context.
Here. And I must say, I did ask for the context around those 3 images. I took the lack of any answer to that as the context being neutral for both sides (and as suspicious). I believe the correct thing would have been to tell me "idk about it" at the time.

Edit: Also I'm gonna ignore that last comment, I see nothing being accomplished by to responding to it even if was in private.

Last edited:
Alright if that's what the full context is, then removal of Low 2-C is fine enough for me. Though I'd like to see the full comic for myself instead of just a imgur album.

There's a concept known as not seeing what you said.

Okay. This issue seems to have been solved then. Thank you for being reasonable.

@GiverOfThePeace The first image of the album says what (comic and) issue it is, which I'll one day propose to be a rule on preferably all Imgur albums.

Alright, I'll make the edits.

This turned out to be a typical comic thing lol. A few pages depicted the feat as something other than what it actually was given the entire context. Thanks Efi for solving this issue, I greatly appreciate it (and sick of how this keeps happening with comics smh).

Although I don't think dimensional travel is the right word here. It implies that they can freely travel through any dimensions while the feat is much more limited in the sense that they can only create a rift in space-time of whichever dimension they are in. Probably "Can create rifts in space-time" would be more accurate here.

Well, as they could move in that space outside the multiverse, and that big entity proposed them to go into another universe by showing them places of other universes on a universe, they should presumably be able to move into any universe, go inside, and end up somewhere in that universe. Dimensional Travel doesn't necessarily mean that one can freely travel through any dimension, and I'm pretty sure that just going outside a universe should count to as any weird place a verse may portray that to be should be counted as dimension or at least a place that isn't one's universe.

Okay, dimensional travel makes sense in this case then. You can close this thread once you've made the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back