• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death degradation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this context is wrong. The text stated her power dissolve into Yogiri's true form so that is why UEG didn't destroy anythin
not in the fight touchiro both caused a calamide they continued to destroy the higher order universes this scan shows them content: /

Wasn’t that a different Multiversal structure though? Was it stated that the lower worlds weren’t destroyed?

UEG calmly appeared behind Touichiro.

Since they could come to this place from a totally different world to begin with, it was only natural that both of them could freely move to another universe as they wanted.

It was then that the chain of even greater tragedies began.

In short, first, they both traveled in the space between the universes and immediately annihilated those who predicted their opponent would go.

Then one of them moved beyond the confines of the multiverse that contained the universe accommodating his opponent, and launched his attack on the universe from there.
In response to that, the other party moved to an even higher level universe than their opponent had to counterattack.

Basically, this form of destruction continued endlessly, before the battle suddenly came to a halt.

Touichiro's attack had finally managed to annihilate the space-time continuum that contained UEG.
the scan is pretty clear UEG and touchiro destroyed these higher order universes

Alright. I think I got confused by the way you said it tbh.
If I understood correctly you are saying that if the universes were embedded then when they destroyed the lower ones the higher ones should have been destroyed… which doesn’t really make sense? I hope I didn’t misunderstand but lower universes being destroyed should not destroy the higher ones so the fact that they kept on destroying doesn’t really disqualify them.

Alright. I think I got confused by the way you said it tbh.
If I understood correctly you are saying that if the universes were embedded then when they destroyed the lower ones the higher ones should have been destroyed… which doesn’t really make sense? I hope I didn’t misunderstand but lower universes being destroyed should not destroy the higher ones so the fact that they kept on destroying doesn’t really disqualify them.
i think he is saying that if higher order universes have been destroyed the lower ones should've been as well

"nothing indicates that I need to be a be of higher dimensions to reach these realms"
Bruh, UEG said to Toichiro if Toichiro is a higher dimensional being, it means Toichiro is indeed a higher dimensional being. So, in order to enter a higher universe it must be a higher Dimensional Being as well. Indeed, there is nothing you mentioned, but this can be a reference that to enter a higher Universe one must also have a higher Dimensional Being. UEG said that it was certain that he was surprised because Toichiro was one of the higher dimensional beings.

Well, we don’t really need to be told that you need to be higher d to enter a higher d realm for it to be legit anyways—
But yes, UEG directly makes reference to this when they fight and start ascending universes so idk why people try to stretch it somewhere else and think it’s a more solid assumption.

This is a different world system governed by different laws, not the heavenly records where Toichirou and company reside, where every heavenly record floats on the "sea". "You're much more of a higher dimensional being than I thought. I didn't think you would make it this far." (UEG)
In this scene we is shown that Ueg is a little surprised by Toichiro for being able to ascend to a higher universe. ueg does not mention that lower dimensional beings can also climb higher universes. But we can deduce from the ueg sentences and ueg expressions that are a little surprised because there are beings who can climb higher universes. It could also be said that Lower Dimensional Beings will not be able to enter/ascend to higher universes.

Last edited:
Can somebody summarise the arguments for each side here please?

Nothing was really debunked. I was against the downgrade but want to stay neutral till I read chapter that the fight happened
The primary premise of this thread is long gone and the secondary one was literally something that never even happened.

I don't even know what the OP is proposing and I am also neutral as lie I said I have no idea what he was saying

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back