• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Instant Death cosmology upgrade

Dishano

He/Him
This thread is to upgrade Instant Death cosmology. Pls read carefully...

1. Higher level universes

I will explain how big this place is.

The Higher level universes is superior to the Sea, all those universes have different fundamental laws, their own dimensional space, and they transcend each other infinitely.

How do we know that higher universes transcend each other infinitely?

- The fight with UEG and Touichirou, there was "no end to the cycle" of transcending and destroying higher universes.

Similar words to "no end to the cycle" are "infinte" and "endless."

So Higher level universes would be H1-B.

2. The Space

In Volume 14, The space was brought up when Fujitaka was explaining how big the ID cosmology is.

This space is above and superior to higher level universes.

Anybody in this place would see Higher level universes and the other lower places (Sea & Heavenly Records) as fiction,

(Reality Fiction Transcendence)

Because in Instant Death, Life forms can't perceive and transcend to higher worlds if they don't have enough power, and Life forms in higher worlds would see lower worlds as fiction.

This would put The Space at Baseline 1-A.

3. Ultimate Ensemble World.

Ultimate Ensemble World is a place that is beyond The Space, and "apparently" is the structure of the Instant Death cosmology.
(1 layer into 1-A)

“Apparently,” because it was impossible to observe the entire universe/ID cosmology.
(Volume 14, Chapter 9)

This topic was brought up again two more times:

★ "There were some who treated this as all that existed, since it comprised the entirety of the territory perceptible to the most intelligent life forms on these worlds."
(Volume 14, Chapter 9)

Notice the "Some."

It means that there are some people that know that Ultimate Ensemble World isn't the end structure of the Instant Death cosmology.

★ in Volume 15, Ultimate God turned a blind eye saying that there are no other worlds outside the Ultimate Ensemble World.

And going by the theory many gods believe in, which Kouryu's explained to UEG, Ultimate Ensemble World would have infinte space and time, and universes contained in larger universes and so on.

"universes contained in larger universes and so on in Ultimate Ensemble World is proven right. 👇

"Worlds with different fundamental laws all existed nested within each other."

So the theory gods believe in, where infinte space-time dimensional in the Ultimate Ensemble, it would make Ultimate Ensemble World 1-A+.

Note: Total collection of universes = Instant Death cosmology

Instant Death cosmology doesn't stop at Higher level Universes and Ultimate Ensemble World, there are other worlds above them.

Like i said before Ultimate God who's currently the most intelligent life form living in the Ultimate Ensemble World acknowledged that they are other worlds above Ultimate Ensemble World, he can't perceive it and turned a blind eye to it.

In Instant Death, Life forms can't perceive and transcend to higher worlds if they don't have enough power.

Tldr:

- Higher level universes should now be H1-B, because the fight with UEG and Touichirou, there was "no end to the cycle" of transcending and destroying higher universes. Those higher universes have their own dimensional space.

Similar words to "no end to the cycle" are "infinte" and "endless."

- The Space reality-fiction transcendence The Higher Universes. 1-A.

- Ultimate Ensemble World is superior to The Space and would be 1 layer into 1-A.

But if we use the theory many gods believe in, which Kouryu's explained to UEG, Ultimate Ensemble World would have infinte space and time, and universes contained in larger universes and so on, 1-A+.

Last edited:
1232041949733584966.webp

hello. I'm going to go off topic for a moment.

I would like to say that the sea is not a world with infinite space. The original text does not say "infinite".

世界は天蓋によって〝海〟と呼ばれる無窮の空間と隔てられているのだが、天蓋が壊れたなら世界は簡単に崩壊する。世界は脆弱であり〝海〟の環境には耐えられないのだ。

The original text reads "無窮".

It is not "無限", but "無窮".

The meaning of 無窮 is as follows.

無窮 mean : time that never ends or that has no limits

In other words, the sea is not an "infinite space", but a "space where time flows forever".

hello. I'm going to go off topic for a moment.

I would like to say that the ocean is not a world with infinite space. The original text does not say "infinite".

世界は天蓋によって〝海〟と呼ばれる無窮の空間と隔てられているのだが、天蓋が壊れたなら世界は簡単に崩壊する。世界は脆弱であり〝海〟の環境には耐えられないのだ。

The original text reads "無窮".

It is not "無限", but "無窮".

The meaning of 無窮 is as follows.

無窮 mean : time that never ends or that has no limits

In other words, the ocean is not an "infinite space", but a "space where time flows forever".
i used google translate and it said infinite space

can i speak to him
I'll detail the answer to a question I asked an acquaintance.

A dictionary written in Japanese says that "無窮" is not infinite.

According to Wikipedia, this Japanese dictionary is very authoritative. It was professionally organized by a Japanese newspaper.

And there is one more answer that I heard from an acquaintance of mine, but bear with me for a moment.

I think using specific verbiage to upgrade or downgrade a verse is pretty low, that The Sea is infinite or not is not of much importance.

Especially since it was stated to have an end technically

I'll detail the answer to a question I asked an acquaintance.

A dictionary written in Japanese says that "無窮" is not infinite.

According to Wikipedia, this Japanese dictionary is very authoritative. It was professionally organized by a Japanese newspaper.

And there is one more answer that I heard from an acquaintance of mine, but bear with me for a moment.
"無窮" is just a synonym for "無限 (infinite)",
it is not exactly the same as "無限 (infinite)".

類語 永久・永遠・とわ・永世・常しえ・常しなえ・恒久・悠久・悠遠・長久・経常・不変・常磐・永劫・永代・久遠・無限・不朽・万代不易・万世不易・万古不易・千古不易・久しい・久しぶり・久方ぶり・久久・しばらくぶり

These are Japanese words that are synonyms for the word "無限 (infinite)".

We use just as we don't equate 'eternity' with 'infinity', we don't equate all of these synonyms with '無限 (infinite)'.

So, 無窮 is not infinite.

He also said that 無窮 and '無限 (infinite)' have different meanings in chatgpt.

Hard disagree here, I do not see anything here that constitutes for 1-A. Nothing in the scan provided has shown R>F as you claimed "seeing them as fiction" at all and as such can not be given the tier. The two major reasons for me at least as to why they it wouldn't be R>F
  1. Being unable to perceive higher dimensions is a trait that can be explained through spatial dimensions. It is not unique to R>F and as such it is at best supporting evidence
  2. Even if this were R>F, it would still be disqualified as you have said "Life forms can't perceive and transcend to higher worlds if they don't have enough power". This is a major disqualification if u do not provide reasoning as to why they can surpass them with their own power.
Im fine with High 1-B tho. Also this needs to be put into the 1-A thread made by Ultima

Back