• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
A long time coming, bout time i finally made this.

Basically, in both Splatoon and Splatoon 2, the main boss of both games, DJ Octavio, absorbs all the power of the Great Zapfish to power his mech, with the Great Zapfish being the source of energy for the entirety of the city of Inkopolis, a feat which would put it on the level of Electro who has the same kind of feat, absorbing the entirety of a city's electricity.

Their Super Weapons would scale to Pearl overpowering Commander Tartar's canno which had the power to wipe out all of inkopolis.

TL;DR Inklings become 8-A scaling from DJ Octavio's mechs being powered by the Great Zapfish which is 8-A, and their super weapons become 7-B scaling from Commander Tartar's cannon which can destroy Inkopolis.

Idk about scaling the entire output of his battery to his stats. We got nuclear powered battleships and submarines and stuff, but that doesn't make the weapons besides the actual nukes stop being tiers 9 and 8.

Superweapon as 7-B makes sense.

Electro isn't a vehicle. This means that it would actually reasonably scale to durability, and thus since Spiderman hurts him physically and he can hurt Spiderman he scales either way. You'll also notice the calcer adjusted the numbers to compensate for how him using all the energy at once makes no sense.

With vehicles with powerful batteries, they don't necessarily inheret thst same durability because batteries are specifically meant to not ruin what you out them in. The energy is utilized in a way that isn't supposed to be damaging the vehicle or being exposed to the wrong places. When stuff like that does happen, you get catastrophic mechanical failures. Nuclear subs aren't tier 7 in dura just because nuclear reactors.

Yeah that kinda doesn't make any sense. Batteries shouldn't have their entire outputs count towards AP/dura.

At least eggrobo can still just scale to Sonic via being the final boss.

Iblis also burned the surface of a planet, and emerl had a statement of being able to destroy the planet that was lowballed at surface to make his fight jot an outlier.

From what I remember a big deal was made about the flames of disaster reigniting and causing iblis to incinerate the world over not 200 years. It just stays like that for 200 years, as opposed to iblis really taking it's time with things. There's also still emerl, and infinite's illusory star was called here. How we can draw an AP value from an illusion is anyone's guess.

At this point you should just go make a Sonic thread.

@Wok No, Iblis' feat occurred over the course of 200 years

Emerel's feat would be 5-B, how 'destroy the planet' got lowballed to High 6-A is beyond me

I plan on it, but we're derailing.

Yeah I do not remember anything like that, got a scan?

It got put there to make the fight not an outlier, because we don't like tier 5 base Sonic from what I can tell reading old revision threads.

So, anything else to do here?

I´m fine with the changes, but here´s somethign that has been bothering me for a while:

Why the page is named "Inklings" and not just "Inkling"? It isn´t even a species profile.

Using what other people do as a reasoning is a fallacy I'm sure. Scaling somethings AP to it's battery makes no sense unless they can release it all at once in an attack, and real world is more reliable then how sonic is scaled, only one of the twp is unarguably true after all.

So unless there is a reason to scale it to what amounts to stamina, it shouldn't scale. I'll make a question and answers board, and if needed a crt, about sonic later.

The machine absorbed all the energy of the power source at once its not scaling to a battery

But that doesn't really matter. Unless it can release it all at once, it in no way scales to AP, and I also doubt you can scale dura directly since tecnology can be made to be more conductive without being durable.

I just told you how it doesn'taply, so please explain or refute my argument with one of your own.

No, he gets it from bejng able to release it all at once. And he isn't a vheicle.

@Ricsi No, look at his page, look at his calc, he never released it all at once, he gets it from absorbing it.

Weekly, it's how his powers work. He can absorb and release the electricity that he absorbs

And again, could you stop with yhe fallacies and give an actual argument? At this point I would start wouting myself from the steven universe crt were I not on a phone.

Cool, he never released 8-A electricity at any point in the movie and his AP is scaled to hurting Spider Man who is 8-A solely for hurting him with his punches.

What fallacies am i using?

Apeal ti tradition I think, or some other form of it. You know, the one where you say that others are doing something, so you can as well.

And it's how electri's powers work. But I will downfrade him and pete. He never released it all at once despite seemingly trying. And peter never once harmed him. So he doesn't scale at all.

So again please, make an argument. Others doing it isn't o e, and reality takes a precedence over them.

Actually, thank you for making me go back and look through the fight again Ricsi, youve made me notice that Octavio's mech uses the Killer Wail, aka the 7-B weapon being discussed in the OP, albeit his is slightly weaker

Then they scale to thaf, I agree with 7-B stuff.

And also thank you, now I've got another downgrade to make. Any other profile that uses reasonings like electro?

Also, Electro does not scale to the energy he absorbed. He scales to 1% of it, assuming he realeases at least that much with his hits.

Back