• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Infinity Ultron and Broly Saga SSB Goku are used. Speed is equal and both are in-character. SBA otherwise. Please don't be a stomp.

Infinity Ultron (MCU) vs Son Goku (DBS)​

Peace-making program gone omnicidal:

Battle-crazed Saiyan warrior:

Inconclusive:

screenshot-2021-09-29-at-10-28-14.png
dragon-ball-super-broly-ssb-goku-1145923.jpeg

Last edited:
UIO1 Goku is basically baseline I think and Infinity Ultron has way better hax, what's Goku's wincon

Ultron doesn't lead with hax and most of his hax, he's never shown use of it on screen. IU is also baseline.

Yeah I mean Goku can't one shot, didn't watch what if but I assume IU would get mad if Goku just dodged everything IU threw at him. After that he would just use one of his hax and just win probably

Yeah I mean Goku can't one shot, didn't watch what if but I assume IU would get mad if Goku just dodged everything IU threw at him. After that he would just use one of his hax and just win probably
Ultron's only ever used 2 game ending or heavily game shifting hax. Those being his time slow, which goku already resists, and his reality warping punches that he didn't even use until the very end of his fight with the Watcher. Everything else only gives him a slight advantage or extra range.

To be fair his reality warping punches didn’t really affect anything did they? It seemed like a side effect of the raw energy in his punches liek how Gogeta and Broly collapsed and changed dimensions.

Ultron will only have to wait for UI wear that lasts at least 1 minute (at least the first appearance of the UI) and one-Shot goku

Ok so basically Goku has a slight AP advantage for being above IZ he should have a major skill advantage unless IU's nigh-omniscience is combat applicable, and it would be pretty hard for IU to hit him. Not sure how fast Goku could end the fight though

Ok so basically Goku has a slight AP advantage for being above IZ he should have a major skill advantage unless IU's nigh-omniscience is combat applicable, and it would be pretty hard for IU to hit him. Not sure how fast Goku could end the fight though
IU's nigh-omniscience is from within the Watcher's domain only. SBA puts these guys in NYC.

Ah, resistance was given because of it. Ofc. Yeah I didn’t check the watcher’s profile. Sounds like a bit of circular reasoning tho, although I’d need to do a CRT separately so alas.

Ah, resistance was given because of it. Ofc. Yeah I didn’t check the watcher’s profile. Sounds like a bit of circular reasoning tho, although I’d need to do a CRT separately so alas.
It's not circular at all.
Ultron's punches reality warped the universes.
Therefore, he has reality warping and the Watcher has resistance to it.

As far as I know, infinite ultron can destroy a space-time continuum, if that is true he stomps. Goku is 3-A at best, as I explained here.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Frey6678/The_reason_that_no_one_in_dragon_ball_is_Low_2-C/Universal+
both anime and manga have made clear that the "12 universes" are not separate space-time.
I don't believe in 4D Zamasu, remember that infinite Zamasu had the time ring, which is why he was able to most likely return through the same distortion in space-time as Goku black initially did.

As far as I know, infinite ultron can destroy a space-time continuum, if that is true he stomps. Goku is 3-A at best, as I explained here.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Frey6678/The_reason_that_no_one_in_dragon_ball_is_Low_2-C/Universal+
both anime and manga have made clear that the "12 universes" are not separate space-time.
I don't believe in 4D Zamasu, remember that infinite Zamasu had the time ring, which is why he was able to most likely return through the same distortion in space-time as Goku black initially did.
The post is using the Low 2-C keys, not the 3-A ones.

Just gonna ignore this. You have yet to get this accepted in a CRT. This is a versus thread that assumes the current statistics listed on the profile. If you have issues with it, take it to a CRT, not here.

Just gonna ignore this. You have yet to get this accepted in a CRT. This is a versus thread that assumes the current statistics listed on the profile. If you have issues with it, take it to a CRT, not here.
I heard they have a strict rule againts DB CRT so the reason I brought that up is to not create a large explanation.

Infinity Ultron shouldn't even be low 2-C imo.
We do not know what strange was referring to when he said watcher could reverse a timeline destruction. It could have been hax rather than actual AP.

Ultron also did not destroy any of the universes he was punching watcher in, he punched them into other ones, any cosmic goop wog nonsense is a after-effect of the boundaries between them being damaged.
(also the scene shows them returning back to previous universes between punches).

Also, utron's starting move is destroying planets, then destroying a single galaxy then individual stone hax.
which won't do anything to Goku nor would think he is anything more than another mortal to destroy since he is not able to feel ki.

Ultron is getting punched by MUI Goku more ofthen than not and most likely destroyed.

Voting Goku here.

These threads aren't to tell us what you think they should be at tier wise. That's for the content revision forum.

I already voted goku
even if ultron IS low 2-C, he never does low 2-c things at the start of battle (against watcher, his punches are not low 2-C at firstt as he then escalates to biting onto the galaxy.), allowing Goku to most likely hit first.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you can't count a vote based on disagreeing with accepted CRTs, but where is this policy written? I can't find it.

So Goku is relatively baseline?
Yes, and after a while, his UI will disappear, making Goku weak and unable to move, as well, just 3-A, also, first UI goku is known for it attacks barely dealing damage, it is more proper to defense, UI cannot attack very well, as stated by Kefla and Whis

Ok so if this Goku is baseline, that means Ultron has the strength advantage in AP and LS. He could try to pin down Goku, however, Goku is far more skilled than Ultron is and Goku's instinctive reaction is gonna make it really hard for Ultron to even land a hit on Goku. So Ultron's likely gonna get dominated for a bit in close quarters and he'll likely start using his hax the moment he realizes he's getting pressed.

Ultron from there on could grow giant size, BFR Goku to some other place with his superior range, reality warp Goku, absorb Goku's energy attacks, crush him with TK, and probably others movesets I'm forgetting.

What are Goku's main hax that he uses in battle?

Back