• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity Gauntlet

@Matthew

I think that you need to take an active hand in this, if we are going to get anywhere.

@Salutex the Infinity Gauntlet that was beaten by Infinity and Eternity was incomplete

The Infinity Gauntlet doesn't scales to Ultimate Nullifier obviously, due to user needing high level of focus on the target for it to work properly, which wasn't the case with Wendell when Magus used the Gauntlet and stomped him

As for Crossroads of Infinity, your own scan says that they went away from the Negative Zone

BTW it was directly stated there are Higher-Dimensions within Subspace / Negative Zone before during the Hyperstorm fiasco.... So it being subspace doesn't contradict it whatsoever ... In-Fact is supports High 1-B Hyperspace/Subspace/Negative Zone ... So I will be reduxing that Hyperstorm thread to add a "possibly High 1-B" to his tier likely later on today

@Shiv True... The only people you'd argue scale to the full potential of the UN is Reed Richards, who obviously has a lot of focus and precision at using it... Even in Hickman's Run, without any concentration, he was going to destroy the Negative Zone using it.

Shivansh Garg said:
@Salutex the Infinity Gauntlet that was beaten by Infinity and Eternity was incomplete
The Infinity Gauntlet doesn't scales to Ultimate Nullifier obviously, due to user needing high level of focus on the target for it to work properly, which wasn't the case with Wendell when Magus used the Gauntlet and stomped him

As for Crossroads of Infinity, your own scan says that they went away from the Negative Zone
The Infinity Gauntlet was complete at this time right before warlock faced Magus the restrections were liftied.

And all the shaper mentions is that the beyonders like many other alien races like where annihilus came from, dwell within the negative zone. How does affecting the home of the beyonders at this time mean anything close to High 1-B? Is annihilus High 1-B because he considers the negative zone to be his home?

I think that Salutextm makes sense in this case.

However, I think that the Gauntlet lacked the true reality gem, if I remember correctly.

I do agree with Salutextm in that most recent point. Affecting the Beyonders themselves definitely would have implied it, but their home wasn't treated as 1-A or High 1-B at least back then... Just a universe within the Negative Zone.

And I believe Antvasima is right with it missing the reality gem.

So, what is the verdict? will the Infinity Gauntlet be upgraded to High 1-B or not? If High 1-B is rejected, the tier for the Infinity Gauntlet could be "Varies from 2-A to 1-B depending on the will/imagination of the users".

We won't do anything with the Gauntlet rating until Matthew and Sera are ready to start with their revisions. Sorry.

We should probably close this thread.

@Salutex

Blatantly false. Did you just ignored the scan I posted?

The rest of your comment is pure straw manning. Quote me where I tried to argue that Infinity Gauntlet sending ripples to Beyond realm is High 1-B feat. I myself wonder why people always try to argue about this feat, when it isn't even a legitimate argument

Back