• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity Gauntlet

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I think the Infinity Gauntlet should be higher than 2-A for some reasons.

And i think the tier of The Infinity Gauntlet should be Varies from 2-A to 1-B (or High 1-B) depending the will of the users. And create an extra key for the post recton Infinity Gauntlet.

Actually it's not an Outlier. The deed is true, God Doom they were facing was only a minor part of it, the true had dominated Eternity

Given that the power of the Infinity Gauntlet depend of the will/imagination of the users and God Doom couldn't use the true potential of the Beyonders' powers because he was worried that if he acts upset, he would lose control over his powers and break the world. I think the Infinity Gauntlet could be 1-A maybe.

I have no particular opinion about this. It is up to Matthew, Sera, and Sandman31 to eventually decide.

I don't agree with 1-A Gauntlet, but I do agree that both it and the Ultimate Nullifier could be High 1-B as far as their highest feats.

The matter of analysis is consistency, of course.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I don't agree with 1-A Gauntlet, but I do agree that both it and the Ultimate Nullifier could be High 1-B as far as their highest feats.
The matter of analysis is consistency, of course.
Good points that I agree with

Having literally 2 feats out of years and years of inconsistent comicbooks isn't really all that good as per evidence for a higher tier

I think I should have a guide, because the retractions of the infinity gauntlet are different. For example, in new avengers it can only destroy a 3D universe, and in the Thanos annual it can withstand the death of all abstracts and a single avatar achieves oblivion.

@Matthew

Do you have a suggestion for the text motivating such an upgrade in the profiles?

To clarify what I mean:

"High Hyperverse level (Reasons why)"

The IG reaching the "home of the beyonders" was after the beyonder and everything in conjuction with him (beyonder realm) got retconned and has been stated by the shaper that the beyonders dwelled in the negtative zone. https://imgur.com/a/MkL9MrU

Not seeing how that's a High-1B feat at all.

Elizio33 said:
The Ultimate Nullifier was used to destroy Multi Eternity and bringing rebirth to everything. And an incomplete Infinity Gauntlet was still more powerful. So, i think At least High 1-B for the Infinity Gauntlet makes sense. And for Black Panther briefly fought God Doom with a complete Infinity Gauntlet, i heard somewhere that a At least High 1-B character can fight a briefly fight a 1-A character.
I was talking about the negative zone which where the beyonders dwelled stated by the shaper of worlds.

Also, The IG while fully complete in that same exact story line you're scailing, got rekt by an amalgamation of Eternity/Infinity. So how is it justified?

Pretty sure Eternity within that Story was stated to be infinite Levels of time and space.

Anyway for both U.N and IG both has consistently higher ends feats

I agree with Matt here.

The Tetromino King said:
Pretty sure Eternity within that Story was stated to be infinite Levels of time and space.

I agree with Matt here.
I do not remember such statements. Regardless, are you implying that the eternity we see in infinity war is somehow greater than the Multiverse embodiment eternity that also appeares in the ultimates?

Salutextm said:
The Tetromino King said:

I agree with Matt here.
I do not remember such statements. Regardless, are you implying that the eternity we see in infinity war is somehow greater than the Multiverse embodiment eternity that also appeares in the ultimates?
I'm talking about the one that got destroyed with the U.N....

@Sal Crossroads of Infinity was described purely being Higher-Dimensions based, as seen here . This is the scan directly before the "Limitless Dimensions" statement.

And that scan you just posted doesn't contradict it being High 1-B.It just says you can access anywhere in Creation, which Universes are within the 4th dimension... Doesn't contradict a thing. If The Negative Zone is conencted to sub-space, then Hyperstorm needs to be updated soon... But that is significantly off-topic.

and the one destroyed by the Ultimate Nullifier was in-fact Multiversal Eternity, not Universal Eternity. Roma described him directly when he appeared as the embodiment of all that is, and Roma governs all the dimensions of Marvel.

The Tetromino King said:
Salutextm said:
The Tetromino King said:

I agree with Matt here.
I'm talking about the one that got destroyed with the U.N....
right. Problem is, the scailing makes no sense, considering a complete IG stomped a UN but got stomped by mere universal embodiments/amalgamation of Eternity/Infinity. Not only that, but eternity outright states that the IG would do nothing to his actuality and was only affecting his M-body

@Salute I never recall u.N got stomped by IG but anyway U.N could affect the true eternity I believe IG is pretty overhyped since both U.N and Cosmic cubes has better feats yet IG> Both

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Sal Crossroads of Infinity was described purely being Higher-Dimensions based, as seen here . This is the scan directly before the "Limitless Dimensions" statement.
And that scan you just posted doesn't contradict it being High 1-B.It just says you can access anywhere in Creation, which Universes are within the 4th dimension... Doesn't contradict a thing. If The Negative Zone is conencted to sub-space, then Hyperstorm needs to be updated soon... But that is significantly off-topic.

and the one destroyed by the Ultimate Nullifier was in-fact Multiversal Eternity, not Universal Eternity. Roma described him directly when he appeared as the embodiment of all that is, and Roma governs all the dimensions of Marvel.
the narration describes the crossroads of infinity as a fourth dimensional dimensional disortion between realites which Reed in fantastic four 51, in that very same scan you posted also describes it as.

How is this High-1B at all?

What you wrote was out of context .They left the Negative Zone , then entered 4-D space using the Crossroads of Infinity... That is the context behind what you just posted. Again, it doesn't invalidate it. We need a scan specifically and explicitly , without any extra context needed, that is stating that the Negative Zone itself is in-fact only 4-D, not a scan showing that the Crossroads is connected to 4-D space, which because it supposedly is connected to all higher-dimensions, wouldn't be a contradiction.

Back