• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinity Blade - Bloodline 2

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Welcome to the second major Infinity Blade CRT.

Base ability additions:
Ring ability additions:
Gems: (They are a physical part of the series's story and Donald Mustard referes to them as highly advanced micro computers so they're not just a game mechanic although the ones pertaining to pure game mechanics can be regarded as such)
  • Elemental Manipulation of Fire, Ice, Water, Electricity, Poison, Air, Light and Darkness with Square Gems
  • Resistance to those elements with Diamond Gems
  • Resistance Negation to Elemental Manipulation with Spectrum and Darkfire Gem (weapons with a Spectrum or Darkfire Gem on them ignore the elemental resistances of enemies unless the enemy has Spectrum Defence which would be elemental resistances to all the elements that can be manipulated in the verse)
Statistics changes:
  • Siris has a Class M calc now, Raidriar scales below it (but still within that range) and the Worker should be more or less equal.
  • The shock spell (after Siris uses a healing spell from a ring instead of any of the offensive spells, Isa says she expected lightning or thunder, referring to the shock spell) should be listed as Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed as the rings create real elements by manipulating energy as was established in the ability additions, they are Ground-to-Cloud which I got input on that said it is as valid as Cloud-to-Ground, there are no contradictions with this speed rating as there isn't any instance in the whole series where a character (none of whom who scale to that speed) reacts to a lightning bolt.
Agree: 2 (@Dereck03, @Lonkitt)
Disagree: 0

Last edited:
Fine.
Instinctive Action (Siris's training with the Aegis Forms gave him reflexes that let him dodge out of danger before registering it, Ausar's instincts allowed him to perfectly perform the Patterns of True Swordsmanship which contain a unique form for every specific situation down to the number of enemies, the skill of each enemy and how the user was surrounded, when used correctly it allows the user to perfectly strike every opponent before they can react. We're told many Deathless had mastered the Patterns and become accomplished at using them so they had every form and situation ingrained into their instincts as Siris was able to perform them perfectly solely with Ausar's repressed instincts contained in his QIP, it's already established that the QIP can be utilised to store peronsality, memories and habits. Some Deathless claim it took them centuries to master the Patterns and then those same Deathless would've had several millenia using the Aegis Forms so they should have a similar level of mastery granting Raidriar - who would be superior to them plus this scene where Raidriar lolstomps 3 of his Devoted at once is framed in a way that implies he used the Patterns - and the Worker this ability too, especially since the only distinction that Siris makes between the instincts he drilled into himself while practicing the Aegis Forms in what was his current lifetime and Ausar's instincts when he performed the Patterns is that they came from different sources)
I hope you use a short description for profiles since this is a wall of text.
I would say that this should be limited since it is based on an insitinct that he doesn't know he has rather than an ability he could freely use per se.
Fine.
Fine.
Gems: (They are a physical part of the series's story and Donald Mustard referes to them as highly advanced micro computers so they're not just a game mechanic although the ones pertaining to pure game mechanics can be regarded as such)
  • Elemental Manipulation of Fire, Ice, Water, Electricity, Poison, Air, Light and Darkness with Square Gems
  • Resistance to those elements with Diamond Gems
  • Resistance Negation to Elemental Manipulation with Spectrum and Darkfire Gem (weapons with a Spectrum or Darkfire Gem on them ignore the elemental resistances of enemies unless the enemy has Spectrum Defence which would be elemental resistances to all the elements that can be manipulated in the verse)
Fine.
  • Siris has a Class M calc now, Raidriar scales below it (but still within that range) and the Worker should be more or less equal.
Sure.
  • The shock spell (after Siris uses a healing spell from a ring instead of any of the offensive spells, Isa says she expected lightning or thunder, referring to the shcok spell) should be listed as Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed as the rings create real elements by manipulating energy as was established in the ability additions, they are Ground-to-Cloud which I got input on that said it is as valid as Cloud-to-Ground, there are no contradictions with this speed rating as there isn't any instance in the whole series where a character (none of whom who scale to that speed) reacts to a lightning bolt.
I can't speak to the validity of a feat but if others agreed in that thread then there is no problem on my part either.

I hope you use a short description for profiles since this is a wall of text.
Yeah, it was more of a argument for that ability than the would-be description on the profiles
I would say that this should be limited since it is based on an insitinct that he doesn't know he has rather than an ability he could freely use per se.
What would the case be for someone like Raidriar who doesn't have the same limitation of repressed memories/knowledge as Siris does?

Grace period of 48 hours has already passed and 2 staff have agreed. I'll apply the changes when I get time tomorrow

Back