• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fight happened off-screen, but Espio always uses his invisibility in his fight, he definely used it agaisnt the monster that took down Sonic by his own words

Can't he do the same to Mew though? And he didn't do that based on the dialogue of the level, it implies that they fought for a while since Espio was keeping him busy, here I will link it:https://youtu.be/8u2Mr6xP5oU

Also I am pretty sure that grace for Infinite is up for a while now

New votes for Mew have been well given since then so the grace has been terminated (Btw, im also voting Mew FRA if I forgot to do that earlier).

Plus, unlike Espio, Mew has multiple options of being above to avoid a nuke fest from Infinite, teleporting being the easiest.

But he didn't do that to Espio as the dialogue sugests.

Only with your vote grace ends, before it was 6-9 for Infinite, now it´s 7-9

And Mew can't teleport out of Infinite's attacks since all of them are virtual attacks by the Phantom Ruby, they are only real in Mew's mind and whenever he is they will be unless he gets out of the AoE of the Ruby

Mee can teleport to the other side of the planet and back, he can absolutely get out of the aoe of the ruby

Eggman's army is made of illunsions from the Phantom Ruby and they are in the entire planet, the Ruby affects the entire planet.

How likely is that Mew is going to start with power-null before Infinite one-shoots

Seeing as Infinite doesn't oneshot as Mew has higher durability than anything he is able to oneshot, its guaranteed

Genesis Supernova is just higher but we don't know by how much it is higher, nothing indicates that it's on the level of Infinite's regular attacks who can already stomp people unquantifiable over 614 zettatons or his sun attack who can one-shoot multiple people on that level

Genericstickman said:
Wasn't Mew also able to take hits from Dark Matter?
I forgot this was a thing.

But anyway, im still not seeing what Infinite will do about Petrification. Weaker or not, literally anything Mew gets off will petrify the opponent and Infinite lacks resistance to it.

Tricking Mew with illusions and his clones to not hit him, especialy since he can one-shoot, or he could just throw him in a virtual reality like he did with Shadow

That's not how it works

Infinite is manipulating the surroundings with his virtual reality, Mew will still be in the same place but for him it will be like he's in diferent place, teleporting would be fleeing which counts for a loss, for someone outside of the effect of the Ruby they would see Mew flying confused and getting hurt by nothing, meanwhile for him he would see whatever reality Infinite wants

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Infinite: 9 (Mr. Apple Salad, ShadowWarrior1999, Theuser789, Hiryu-Z, ShakeResounding, GlaceonGamez471, Maverick Zero X, DaBoiWhoOwnsMods, Oblivion Lightning)

Mew: 7 (Eficiente, EmperorDoom25, Stalker Maggot, CrackerVolley, ChosenorDeath, Everything12, ProfessorKukui4Life)
Shouldn't this be added as inconclusive since it has been days that the votes are tied?

(User with a Mew Avatar in a debate involving Mew.... Hope I don't seem/act too biased.)

I'm not sure about all the above arguments, but....

So, first off, Mew probably defaults to being invisible. Quoting its Pokemon Gold Pokedex entry: "Apparently, it appears only to those people who are pure of heart and have a strong desire to see it."

Given that neither side starts with prior knowledge of one another, & I'm skeptical of Infinite being pure of heart, I doubt Mew will let him find out its there.

Next up, where does Mew's Enhanced Senses on its profile come from? Being able to sense desires/purity of heart? Aura abilities?

If it HAS such abilities, I'm not sure Infinite's illusions would be good distractions; I doubt Infinite would know about Mew's enhanced senses, & I doubt his illusionary clones have "hearts" or aura.

Meanwhile, Mew has Aura Sphere, which is a homing attack, as well as stat boosting with Amnesia, Nasty Plot, & Barrier. It could spam homing attacks from invisibility.

For their AP/Striking Strength & Durability, what values are Mew & Infinite rated at/scaled to?

Mew scales to 420 Zettatons, while Infinite can stomp people unquantifiable above 614 Zettatons.

Infinite fought invisible people before like Espio, and the illusions are real in Mew's mind, enhanced senses can't protect him, for Mew they are real, that's how the Ruby works, it's illusions are part of the reality of the victim, in this case Mew.

Anyways It has been days since the votes have been tied, this needs to be added as inconclusive

@Theuser789: Did Espio approach without ever showing himself, and remain invisible the entire fight? Wouldn't Infinite be unaware of Mew in the first place to target it with the Phantom Ruby's powers?

The illusions might be real to the victim, but why would Infinite know to include Aura or how his "heart" or the desires of it might appear in the illusion?

I believe Infinite's AP advantage seems to be enough to kill mew in a few shots.

Dont mind me, tho.

It's fairly inconsistent how strong the Phantom Ruby clones are, sometimes they're strong enough to fight evenly and sometimes stomping some characters while other times they get one shot by the same characters, also the Phantom Ruby is able to create fodder enemies in groups that are able to overpower a few characters

Supposedly, Infinite is stomping/one-shotting 614 Zettatons or so, so he could be approximated as around 5 times stronger, at least? So hitting with approximately 3,070 ZT at a minimum vs 420 ZT. At least 7.3 times stronger, roughly speaking.

Imaginym said:
@Theuser789: Did Espio approach without ever showing himself, and remain invisible the entire fight? Wouldn't Infinite be unaware of Mew in the first place to target it with the Phantom Ruby's powers?

The illusions might be real to the victim, but why would Infinite know to include Aura or how his "heart" or the desires of it might appear in the illusion?
The fight happened off-screen but is in Espio's character to use his invisibility in a fight. The Phantom Ruby affects the entire planet, it's just that Infinite can judge who he doesn't want to be afected like he did with Eggman, Mew will already be targetted by the Ruby.

First we need to know if it comes from sensing Aura, but Infinite can replicate the personality of the person the Ruby is making a illusion, if Mew can sense if something has a soul or not he will know that they are souless, but they will still be real for Mew, the only thing that it would help is that he would know where the real Infinite is, but he still would have to deal with the illusions, they will be part of Mew's reality.

As I said this match needs to be added as incoclusive since the votes were tied for a few days

Not gonna disagree with the Inconclusive, since I haven't evaluated all the debate. Although, how does Infinite become aware of an entirely invisible opponent, especially one that might not speak to him? How did he track/target Espio? Infinite doesn't have any Enhanced Senses, according to his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back