• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seriously, Infinite being able to make clones meand basically nothing when Mew can do the same, null him to prevent him from doing so, oneshot with his Z Move, or use a TON of hax to just kill infinite

And Mew can do the same with Gravity which increases the gravity on the battlefield for its opponent, and can hard counter that with the move Magnet Rise which lessens the effects of gravity on the battlefield for itself

Also, this doesnt come up much but im gonna try since it looks really too underrated.

Have people considered Mew using transform to, say, become a ghost type and remain untouchable? Mew's versality when it comes to Transform (and being the DNA daddy of all regular mon) is pretty huge given it can transform into as far as 100s of different mon. Plus, Infinite lacks any ability on his page that allows him to hit non-corporeals.

So if in a moment where Mew looks like it'll be in a pinch, he can still simply remain untouchable as a ghost type mon of his choosing.

Yes, countering being immobilized by gravity by lessening the effect gravity has on you and then counter immobilizing your opponent with the same technique

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
There's no gravity to affect you if gravity is being negated.

Mew would be suspended mid-air and Infinite can land an easy hit on him.
Yes, it would be negated, Gravity makes it so Mew gets more affected by gravity, thus canceling out Infinte's gravity powers

Considering Gravity is a Psychic-type move, if I recalled correctly, it'd likely be something Mew uses early. That depends on how Mew wants to approach the fight, though.

Mew can also just...yknow...fly away. Or teleport away. Its not like less gravity is going to be that big of a deal.

WeeklyBattles said:
Did Silver actually try to do so though?
Yes, he did when he fought Infinite.

And the Shadow clone blocked Sonic's homing attack on the intro cutscene.

Also nothing in the game implies that Infinite needs the data of the person he needs to copy to copy them, he didn't even know Chaos and Zavok.

Infinite can just creates thousand of clones and his Sun and just fly way like he did during the big fight.

Not to mention that he probaly has a AP advantage by the reasons Shake stated

Also I am pretty sure that we already are in grace for Infinite, for how long has grace started?

I don't remember that. I remember them only exchanging a few hits, then Silver just getting his arse kicked.

Stopping a jump-attack would change what?

He could have just gotten data from Eggman.

He did it only against all of the heroes and an entire army of furries, never in a one-to-one battle.

This thread came alive very quickly however until Mew's powers are clearly defined on it's profile, I'm not feeling too confidant about making an informed vote however since Mew does have access to almost every move in Pokémon, I feel like it has more options to end the fight than Infinite no?.

I don't remember that. I remember them only exchanging a few hits, then Silver just getting his arse kicked.

Stopping a jump-attack would change what?

He could have just gotten data from Eggman.

He did it only against all of the heroes and an entire army of furries, never in a one-to-one battle.

And Silver did try to fly away, he was flying while fighting Infinite and still was afected by the gravity manipulation

That the clones are just as strong as the original, otherwise Sonic would have one-shotted the Shadow clone.

Nothing implies that Eggman gave his data to Infinite, nor that he needs data, it sounds like headcanon.

The intro cutscene as well, he made clones to beat Sonic in there, he could also send Mew to a virtual reality like he did with Shadow

Also Eggman in the japanese version says that Null space is closed from every dimension:https://youtu.be/DXHo9__fo0s (17:20)

And has Marverick said the portal only opens after the Double Boost:https://youtu.be/S0TrvwLCoaA

Also Mew scales to base Mewtwo so his Ap isn't 717 Zettatons, it's less than that, Infinite has a even bigger Ap advantage, especialy since Infinite can stomp people that already are unquantifiable above 614 Zettatons, he can probaly one-shoot Mew, what's regular Mewtwo's Ap?

And Infinite's illusions worked on Sonic and Shadow who both already resist mind hax, they will work on Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back