• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Timelines In Dragon Ball?

I was searching through the web since I watched a video on youtube saying that Dragon Ball Online confirmed that Dragon Ball or at least Universe 7 has Infinite Timelines, I can across this statement on Tvtropes

"Alternate Timeline: The first timeline in which Goku died due to a virus attacking his heart, leading to Androids killing most of his friends, and a second timeline caused by Bulma's time machine, which those events are prevented from happening, and a third timeline, where Cell steals the time machine used by Trunks. The theme of Dragon Ball Online is that the nature of time travel has changed, preventing these, but not before a seemingly infinite amount of timelines had been created(previously, only 12 were confirmed)"

To see more, here is a link to the entire site where I found said statement

[[1]]

What are your guys thoughts on this?

Well,we know for sure there's 4 timelines because of future Trunks.But yea,there could be infinitive number of timelines,i think will probably get some more info on that in this next arc of DBS

Dragon ball online might be secondary canon(never proven canon but can be) even if DBO had infinite timelines, we can't really apply that to current day DBS...

Eldritch abomination said:
Dragon ball online might be secondary canon(never proven canon but can be) even if DBO had infinite timelines, we can't really apply that to current day DBS...
well if the epilogue of DBS is DBO then yeah it became canon lol

nothing is confirmed as of yet (thats why i am hoping for an infinite timeline/ infinite parallel universe statement)

I only know about 4 and people say cell's timeline is the true Dbz timeline since ours and Trunks future was tampered with via time travel and this is the only untouched one free of problems

If you can destroy the universe and that universe has infinite timeline that also get destroyed, wich tier are we looking at?

Pannaliciour said:
If you can destroy the universe and that universe has infinite timeline that also get destroyed, wich tier are we looking at?
if there are indeed infinite timelines

and infinite timelines are destroyed, then that feat would be 2-A (multiverse level+)

Back