• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Prison Users (LN) = High 3-A

After reading Tensura Volume 1 Chapter 1 Rimuru mentions that infinite Prison is space that holds infinite numbers of imaginary spaces

scan:
“Well, it was time to get going, I supposed. But before that:

Hey, so I had something I wanted to ask before I left, but...can't you do anything about that seal on you?

Not with my powers, no. Someone with a unique skill on the same level as the hero's would be necessary for there to be even a chance.

You don't have any, Veldora?

I do, but now that I am sealed off, I can access none of them. Telepathy is about all I can manage at the moment.

The hero's Unlimited Imprisonment could hold its target captive in an infinite number of imaginary spaces for all of time. It wasn't some weak barrier that would allow casual interference with the real world. Looking back, it should have struck me as strange that Telepathy was possible, even.

It wasn't the sort of thing that would break down over time- but given that he could have any contact with the real world, and even exchange messages, perhaps it said more about Veldora. Neither of us noticed this at the time, though.”

Volume 1 chapter 1
In other word able to create an Infinite number of imaginary spaces = infinite 3-D
what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Do you have a scan where it explains what is the nature of this so called imaginary space?
Well it is a barrier that doesn’t allow interferences from the real world
The hero's Unlimited Imprisonment could hold its target captive in an infinite number of imaginary spaces for all of time. It wasn't some weak barrier that would allow casual interference with the real world. Looking back, it should have struck me as strange that Telepathy was possible, even.
-It can trap conceptual beings because veldora is a true dragon and true dragon are conceptual abstract/Display of storm

- it cannot be interfere with physical means

-it is infinitely vast
it was still impossible to 'prey' on
Velgrynd with the 'King of Gluttony'
However... With a will of her own, Velgrynd turned her body into a meteor bomb. Because the energy was all distributed on top of the attack, it caused her resistance to
drop dramatically.
The result is what it is. Velgrynd, was isolated into my 'infinite
imaginary space'.
It can block information
The Velgrynd in front of me was not under Rudra’s control while the ‘Split Body’ over there was. That’s why I was using the Infinite Prison to block the flow of information.

When blocking out information, one can only get information from the other side. As a result, the Velgrynd on the other side was in a trapped state. Under Rudra’s control, she still couldn’t understand what I was thinking. It was a one-way street.

Last edited:
Is it from volume 15?
Then you should wait a little
Cp just notified that he is working for a tensura v15 revision
After that imaginary space can be probably used to justify unlimited imprisonment feat
It was stated in Vol 15 since it was in the arc where Rimuru fought with Velgrynd and I will just post the same scan just in case:
it was still impossible to 'prey' on
Velgrynd with the 'King of Gluttony'
However... With a will of her own, Velgrynd turned her body into a meteor bomb. Because the energy was all distributed on top of the attack, it caused her resistance to
drop dramatically.
The result is what it is. Velgrynd, was isolated into my 'infinite
imaginary space'.

They are better arguments, Infinite prison won't be accepted because it'll be taken as bfr or dimensional hax or smt not an actual attack potency or defense, if you used the arguments of "absolute defense" which applies infinite prison then it makes more sense not it as a skill that just seals people absolute defense is an application of infinite prison which block all interferences even likes of spiritons which goes through the barrier of time and space

Back