• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Darkness vs Infinite Darkness: M vs Apocalymon

Forgot about digimon being non-existent, crap, he can hit possibilities and concepts, not sure about non-existence, unless edison is non-existent which idk only know he is literally all of space-time since he devoured Yog-Sothoth.

If this guy can hit concepts (not even gonna ask what "hitting possibilities" even mean) I think he should be able to hit nonexistent beings...but idk....

Well i guess non-existence is a concept ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Hitting possibilities just means hitting things which have no material form and were never born into the world, existing only as the possibilities of unborn lives, fodder like gii and kerkan can do it, m should be able to as well.

M is basically the king of a race of conceptual beings, he isn't a person, he doesn't breath, eat etc, he is just a metaphysical existence, a concept.

How far into 2-A is M?

Either way, Apocalymon has no way of bypassing Mid-Godly or killing abstracts. His best sealing feat is 2-C.

Anything Soul, Mind or Existence based won't harm Apocalymon either however.

I doubt Apocalymon can Texture Blow an abstract. His best bet is Chrono Breaker, i.e Immeasurable freezing Time Stop to get an incapacitation.

Meanwhile, I guess M can keep hitting him?

idk. Inconclusive due to them not really having many ways to kill one another?

Basically in the past there was an infinite amount of universes, said universes continually increased endlessly, beyond time, space and causality, and M devoured them, so idk should be above baseline at least.

Does Apocalymon has resistance to sealing?

@Gar Apparently M and Edison are always fighting each other, and have the same exact powers, so i assume they all work at the 2-A level.

@Celestial No and sealing is one of the ways that Apocalymon has been defeated in the series. So it's a good choice.

I actually don't know if Dawn/Dusk will be affected by the massive AP buff the CS and Re:Digitize 2-As will get.

if this is mostly incon but sealing (which he can) is the deal breaker than I'll vote for M for that reason due to the fact he can notice if he can't kill apocalymon. Good match CP btw

We should likely wait for the Digimon Revisions next week. Apocalymon may become infinitely above baseline. (Assuming Chornomon was going to destroy the entire server)

btw Apocalymon will be affected by the Revisions. So he will become infinitely above baseline.

So now Apocalymon has been upgraded and he basically one shots by breathing too hard....but can't permanently put M down. At the same time, Apocalymon may be too strong for M to seal. So at this point, this may be inconclusive.

Back