• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Infinite made copy's of 4 powerful characters at the same time that was stated they had the same abilities as the originals like 0 chaos if he has the same power then if that copy got the emeralds would it become chaos 1-6?

Now if only someone could make an "Infinite Ridge Escape" OVO

I can only see you with my wizard eyes.

But in all seriousness, I don't have anything to add to what you say personally.

Rosalina I see as more of a motherly mentor type than any sort of romantic interest IMO. I would rather have Mario be with Pauline than Peach though.

Ryukama said:
I like Infinite's character, but it's very hard to take him seriously (especially as seriously as Sega wants us to) knowing how many other Sonic villians could just easily hand his ass to him.
What character? Seriously, the dude's only personality traits are edgy asshole and petty loser. And he looks like he would come straight out of a fanfic.

Dude's "epic backstory of epicness" is that he go this ass kicked in 2 seconds so he gets butthurt, his power was literally given to him, he can barely use it right (like a ******* Egg Pawn was able to master it enough to be a serious threat to Super Sonic, while he could barely take on a decently powered Sonic and Avatar combo without getting his shit wrecked), and he doesn't even have the decency of being the final boss IN HIS OWN GAME.

I mean, even someone like Mephiles, barren of a wasteland that character was, at least was somewhat intimidating, killed the main character, and had a plan that payed off.

Mephiles easily manipulated Silver, played with Team Dark and then fulfilled his plan by releasing Iblis from Elise, then he quickly gathered all the emeralds for the transformation.

PostmodernD said:
I'm half convinced Infinite's edginess and "epic backstory" are all intentional. This is basically Fan fiction: The Game.
I kind of get those vibes in hindsight as well.

I should've rephrased. I like Infinite's design and his voice. Considering how low Sonic's raised the bar over the years, those are enough to make a character good for me lol

@Ever

King Arthur's theme is awesome though.

I see a lot of people complain he's too hard, but you can just kill him on your first opening if you time perfect strikes.

i know this isn't important but i just realised when sonic restored reality, he changed the title of the story of aladdin and the magic lamp into sonic and the secret rings as shown at the end of the game.

Aladdin and the magic lamp has basically been recreated and renamed by sonic to "Sonic and the Secret Rings" iirc.

Dust Collector said:
So I guess Colours and Generations still remain as the only good 3-D sonic games? That's a shame.
Adventure and Adventure 2 aren't as bad as people say they are. Sure they haven't aged well, but they're still a lot of fun imo.

Sonic Heroes ain't bad either, other then the bland visuals.

Heroes was my first Sonic game even and I don't think the Adventure games are bad at all it's like that's the popular thing to do after certain YouTubers gave there opinions on it coughEgoraptorcough

I think it's safe to say Game Chumps (Ego especially) don't give very good opinions.

The Zelda games are the most obvious case of this.

1. 1: He claims that Zelda's combat relies too much waiting, then says there should be enemies where you have to time your movements.
  1. 2: Applauds the game for letting you have to figure out what to do, then complains about not knowing what to do.

Darkanine said:
Adventure and Adventure 2 aren't as bad as people say they are. Sure they haven't aged well, but they're still a lot of fun imo.
I also think the fact that there are so many people who obnoxiously drool over the Adventure games and act like they're the greatest thing ever lead to a counter bandwagon of others hating it.

Back