• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS God Tier Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would be. The difference is just that RFI Cole is:

At least High 6-A, likely higher

And Beast Cole and The Beast would be:

At least High 6-A, possibly higher

The term "At least" means they are at least in this range, but exactly where they are in not clear, just that they are.

Exactly. Their at least within this range. Multi-Continent ranges between 4 petatons to 29 exatons. Higher doesn't necessarily mean their likely the next tier above, it just means their likely higher on the MC scale, but that they should at least be on it. You see what I mean?

But at least and possibly higher implies that they could reach into higher tiers, which, when the feat is now being put into question, isn't good. The highest feat atm is the cloud clearing feat, but now it is possible it may produce lower levels of AP. Having it as a plain MC makes it more broad, because for all we know it's in the low end. Having at least implies that it's the bare minimum low end, and we can't use that because right now the feat is unquantified and we're basing this from scaling to another feat, which is now revealed to have different circumstances. Plain MC is broader and fits better until we get someone to actually calc the feat.

I am not so sure that clearing the clouds over America qualifies as high as Multi-Continent level, at least not without a calculation. You can ask here for one, and mention that I would also appreciate the help.

It was implied to have reached a much further distance tbf considering it has to affect the entirety of the planet's surface. Not to mention the fact that it reached a distant satellite. Course even if we ask for or make one it would take awhile to be checked.

@Antvasima

I put in a request for them, and I said you asked for it and to receive a reply as soon as possible.

Hey, guys, I actually found something that might make Cole's feat SUPERIOR to the DMC one.

At the very least, Cole's Blast is dissipating The Beast's cumulonimbus cloud sheet across the US. However, it might've also been clearing skies across the world.

Start at 10:08 to 10:28

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mkaJ8WfTwrs

As you can see, the blast is incredibly powerful, engulfs the entire world, even affecting France, China, and Africa, and clears the Beast's clouds. BUT, as you can see in every single one of those shots, it is a clear, cloudless sky. And before you make arguments against it, in New Marais right after the fact, it may appear the sky is cloudy, but that is just smog from the smoke of the nearby buildings, as you can see.

And for the France shot, I originally thought the sky was covered in clouds and the sun was peering through slightly, but it is actually nighttime, and the light is just a lamppost, nor does there appear to be any clouds in the sky.

So, at the very least, Cole is clearing the skies across the country. At MOST, he is clearing the skies across the ENTIRE WORLD.

Here is a shot for shot of the whole scene:

IMG 146
Smog from the smoke, not clouds. Not to mention it's all going to be sunny and cheerful a few moments later. BTW, it is a few moments later because Zeke is just starting to pick up Cole's body.

IMG 147
It's nighttime, not cloudy. And there doesn't appear to be any clouds against the night sky.

IMG 148
Yep...

IMG 149
I sure love using pictures of people dying and being sad to upgrade my characters.

Would probably bump him, considering that we can find the average cloud coverage over X part of the world. Though, we can probably only assume the rest is covered in cumulus clouds since only the US was confirmed to be covered in cumulonimbus clouds.

Even still, I remember Saitama used to be High 6-A for parting clouds on a planetary scale. And Cole used his blast to part them over at least over half of the planet if not the entirety of it.

Well, if we do not get any help, "At least 6-A" seems like the safest approach.

Wouldn't "at least High 6-A" work better? He did blow away the cumulonimbus clouds covering the US, and blew away the cumulus clouds covering the rest of the world. The feat is extremely similar to Saitama and DmC's feat.

Possibly, but I am uncertain if the feat is legitimately as impressive as you present it.

Well the clouds that were created by the Beast were blown away for certain, as proven by the clear sky in New Marais after Cole activated the RFI. It was done in a short time span, considering that the blast covered a hemisphere of the planet in a few seconds, and would most likely cover the rest of the planet, blowing away the other clouds. Even Zeke commented on the speed of the RFI's effects and how everyone was stunned that the Plague just disappeared and that Conduit's everywhere were dropping, implying that the energy wave covered the planet in a short time frame.

Yes, but it seems uncertain if it cleared the clouds over the entire planet.

It is highly likely it did since it certainly cleared the clouds over the USA and knocked a satellite out of orbit.

That is not proof for the entire world though.

As seen in the above pictures, people all over the world are dying as the blast engulfs them and there are no clouds in the sky in any of those shots at all.

Not to mention in Cole's Legacy, Wolfe specifically says that the blast completely wiped out the Plague that was quote: "Sweeping the world."

Start at 2:48

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-_iejHCnVE

Okay. Well, I suppose that you can probably start to upgrade the relevant profiles to "Likely High 6-A" then. Do you need me to unlock any of them?

That seems okay. If anyone calcs the feats, we can edit it in later. But likely High 6-A for Cole and The Beast sounds good for now. Plus, I can open up a thread for the lower tiers of the verse now.

Yes, please. That would be greatly appreciated. Probably just Cole MacGrath and John White's profiles for now.

Also, one more thing. In the first game, Alden uses his telekinesis to turn a bridge into a golem that he controls like his own body. I looked up the weight of the average bridge and found this:

IMG 0010
So do you think we could upgrade the lifting Strength of Alden Tate to Class M or M+ via Telekinesis. This would also scale to Cole and The Beast, as they are far stronger than him.

I suppose that seems okay, yes.

And I will unlock the Cole and John profiles.

Okay. Should I close this thread in the meantime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back