• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems like I still need to get used to the collapsing thing.

TLDR, I Love Armored Core because of it does not shy away from having bad endings, there are games that end with the bad guys winning, or you being a bad guy killing worse guys, and funnily enough, For Answer shows being a good guy is ultimately naive and doesn't help anyone. Gameplay is amazing too, personally above inFAMOUS 2. My problem with Armored Core is it's characters, their not great outside of one of them. (Otsdarva) which is why if inFAMOUS 2s Evil Ending was canon, I'd place it above AC

I could see him piloting an electric NEXT like Zanni.

Ironically Delsin and Abigail's VAs are both in Armored Core For Answer

Good Cole would be aligned with the League while Evil would be ORCA, I can only really see InFAMOUS 1 Evil Cole doing Anarchy and even that is a bit of a stretch.

looks at all the detailed text wall explanations

I like final fantasy because big monster go boom :)

Valid.

Homestuck is one of those verses where no one can figure out if they utterly hate it or if they think it's amazing, and even 4chan fails at trolling them.

To say, it's a chaotic internet God and I am terrified of the day I run out of excuses to not read it

Hey, if you're looking for a shameless plug i good segway into the fandom and lore I have just the thread for you: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4266308?useskin=oasis

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Although, now that I think about it, Cole's interaction with the X-Men would be interesting.

You have a guy who sacrificed his species and himself to save humanity (as far as he knows) meeting the guys fighting to protect both humans and mutants and find peaceful coexistence.

Post-Schism Cyclops is gonna want to rip Cole a new one, to say the least.
I'm hella late but I just realized I described Scarlet Witch's Post-House of M character to a T.

Yeah, Cole would fit right in at the Marvel universe. I used to root for him making it into the DC universe cause of the comics, but now I'm sold for that X-Men crossover.

I'm hella late but I just realized I described Scarlet Witch's Post-House of M character to a T.

Yeah, Cole would fit right in at the Marvel universe. I used to root for him making it into the DC universe cause of the comics, but now I'm sold for that X-Men crossover.

Unless he becomes a member of the New Warriors or something.

The Wright Way said:

Unless he becomes a member of the New Warriors or something.
I can't wait for Cole to use Internet Gas!!!

You don't even need to have 2020 for that to be insane

I don't think inFAMOUS fans are capable of dying, like, in general

Schnee One said:
What was he saying?
He's... basically saying all the stuff this wiki says about Cole as far as stats are concerned. He makes a few mistakes regarding powers though (he treats Kessler's movement as teleportation rather than sheer speed and he think he might have skipped Beast Cole's Regenerationn).

Back