• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infamous 2 Cole Macgarth vs Albert Wesker

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of DC and durability Cole has him beat. Going melee would let Cole just electrocute him by releasing energy while bullets don't really do much to Cole

Wesker's Edge seens to be speed but then again it's arguable that Cole can react to teleporters and speedy opponents. If not that area of effect attacks should take him out. And lightning speed attacks could spell the end for Wesker.

Meh, I think it's a tie because, Cole's electric bolts have different speed, mainly the magnum, and have some homing rockets which Wesker could probably dodge and outrun since he could somehow 'teleport' using speed and Wesker can bring the homing rockets to Cole and just 'disappear' on him, causing Cole to have to survive the rockets somehow. However, his speed against Cole's lightning is very unlikely because Cole's ionic storm destroyed both David and an aircraft carrier. However, Cole wouldn't, right off the bat, use his most powerful attacks at the start. So, I think it would be a tie.

So how does Wesker KO Cole then? And I'm still looking at homing electricity?

It's not a tie when you can't beat the other opponent and I won't debate too much since I'm busy these upcoming few days

Yeah, suprisingly like your exams. Wesker could when Cole can't tank much against a rocket or whatever. And surprise surprise, Wesker can just kick him in the region or something or sprain his leg, pressure point the arm and break Cole's jaw as he feel every pain exerted on him since Wesker's a master martial artist.

Yamatohime said:
Just inject T-Virus and be with it. Speed is an essence.
Guy shook off being manhandled by a giant magma man who dwarfs large buildings and can throw giant statues from half the city away soooo

Asdtgh said:
Yeah, suprisingly like your exams. Wesker could when Cole can't tank much against a rocket or whatever. And surprise surprise, Wesker can just kick him in the region or something or sprain his leg, pressure point the arm and break Cole's jaw as he feel every pain exerted on him since Wesker's a master martial artist.
Are you saying it's likely my exams that's keeping me busy? I can at least respond to minimal debates that has less replies. But for huge scale debates? Well I relaly like to take my time and think, it just shows how passionate or how much I'm enjoying myself debating with you on that.

Anyway Wesker's not relaly going to harm Cole. Pressure points may work actually but Cole may just electrify himself. The moment Wesker gets hit, it might daze him enough for another. And well, Wesker is the glass cannon here, not Cole surprisingly. A very fast glass cannon, but compared to Cole if he's hit he might lose it then

Diseases wouldn't work too well since his genes seeemed to have rendered him immune to any conventional disease, including the very fatal Ray Field Plague.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Yamatohime said:
Just inject T-Virus and be with it. Speed is an essence.
Guy shook off being manhandled by a giant magma man who dwarfs large buildings and can throw giant statues from half the city away soooo

It's doesn't matter since Cole neven showed resistance to super-viruses. So one injection is enough to kill him. And yes. Wesker can do this just to look what can happen.

Hmm, then that's one way to take out Cole. Then again his typical reaction to enemies closing in on him would be to electrocute them. And he should be at least able to react with precision

So Cole can take down Alex if he nets a hit, and Wesker can take down Cole by doing that

Well, Wesker has speed advantage (nor really great but enough to close by). But I think Wesker's ability to "teleport" is similar to Tohno Shiki's "flashing step" which is actually not a speed feat but rather movement pattern to nullify enemy advantage in reaction speed. Because it was never shown any real world reaction to such speed movement in RE series.

So it can go either way. Wesker's viruses are fast and dangerous if injected directly while Cole has superior DC and AoE.

Huh. I always thought it was because he moved so fast that he looks like he's teleporting but that does make sense.

Hmm, should we leave it as a tie? They both seem to be capable of one shotting each other

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Huh. I always thought it was because he moved so fast that he looks like he's teleporting but that does make sense.
It's just RE series are alter-reality of our reality so L-HS speed should show air disturbance capable to kill... Regular folks like Chris just by moving nearby.

Let's see others thoughts. Just a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back