• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indominus Rex vs Vastatosaurus Rex

Indominus
vs
V rex

Fight takes place in Jurassic Park.

Basically the Vastatosaurus Rex is bred on the island and it and the indominus rex break out.

SBA

The Vastatosaurus is a good deal larger than Indominus, and has better durability for being able to shrug off blows from Kong that knock it right off its feet. It should also be stronger on account of its larger size and powerful jaws. So I'd say the V-Rex wins.

Kiryu2012 said:
The Vastatosaurus is a good deal larger than Indominus, and has better durability for being able to shrug off blows from Kong that knock it right off its feet. It should also be stronger on account of its larger size and powerful jaws. So I'd say the V-Rex wins.
Well the size difference isn't that big, and Indy should be faster and almost as durable as well as smarter but anyway

V-Rex: 1

Indy:0

HDGcG1g-1-
The size difference is still noticeable and will play a factor. Indominus doesn't seem to be any faster than the V-Rex, and her intelligence really won't come into play here; the first thing she did when facing Rexy was charge head-on, so she's liable to do the same against the V-Rex.

Indominus has speeds of 30-45 miles per hour while V-Rex only reaches speeds of 25 mph. Also some camoflauge and she was using tactics to overpower Rexy in some parts of the fight.

Hyper Anon said:
Indominus has speeds of 30-45 miles per hour while V-Rex only reaches speeds of 25 mph. Also some camoflauge and she was using tactics to overpower Rexy in some parts of the fight.
A small difference in speed like that won't be making any difference. Indominus also never used her camoflauge in the midst of battle, and there's no way the V-Rex would let her just run away to hide (and that's not even in-character for Indominus). The only 'tactic' she used against Rexy was using her arms to aid in fighting her; not gonna work so weel against somebody bigger than you by a good degree.

I-Rex is faster and smarter. V-Rex is stronger. I think that being pretty intelligent and faster against a large bulky animal gives I-Rex wiggle room.

I-Rex can evade, outsmart, and eventually take down V-Rex.

Back