• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incredibly small Zant thing

Does Link actually freeze or is it more like extreme cold resistance? If there's explicit evidence it prevents something that typically fully freezes then yeah I agree

Funny enough it exclusively prevents freezing. It gives zero protection to the cold and you take the same damage with it as without it in extreme temperatures.

Could you provide a scan of this? Preferably what it looks like with and without the helmet? It would be better for the profile anyways.

zelda-dlc-zant%27s-helmet.jpg

Outlier? You could argue the legitimacy of items like these but it being an outlier isn't really a good argument here.

Anyways, that looks good.

Agreed, it should be fine. We are talking about magic after all, makes sense for an item to prevent you from being frozen but still suffer from the cold.
Just call it either limited resistance to cold temperatures/ice or resistance to status effects.

Im pretty sure this includes magic ice attacks, so he should have minor or limited resistance to magic. And does he not survive or take magic attacks in Twilight Princess?

Yes

And animal manipulation for turning Link into a wolf, along with turning people into shadow beasts
That's transmutation, and he already has it

He already has Necromancy

and acrobatics for jumping between pillars and performing a spin attack. Weapon Mastery for this too
Weapon mastery/proficiency is ok, but I don't really see him being acrobatic, just agile enough to jump from pillar to pillar, and spinning on himself is more about physical strength and such, like a ballerina.

Not really, it's more akin to telekinesis, which he already has.

Yeah Ice resist looks good.

And should he not get shockwave generation/vibration manipulation from this? And animal manipulation for turning Link into a wolf, along with turning people into shadow beasts
he should also get life manipulation for giving life to a giant skeleton of Stallord
and acrobatics for jumping between pillars and performing a spin attack. Weapon Mastery for this too
This one might be paralysis inducement too
I share the same thoughts as Saman does regarding these sugestions.

Isnt acrobatics just good agility?
No, you have to perform some of the things described in the Acrobatics page, and aside of having somewhat of a balance while spinning on himself, Zant isn't that much of an acrobat.
He jumps from pillar to pillar as a normal/atheltic person would do, but the moment a pillar is shook he loses balance and falls on his neck.

Ok then. But I do think being able to jump from pillar to pillar should be a skill feat that has to be added to his profile, because he is a sword user

Ok then. But I do think being able to jump from pillar to pillar should be a skill feat that has to be added to his profile, because he is a sword user
It's not really a skill feat he can just jump really far, and I don't get how him being a sword user has any bearing on his jumping distance being skill.

It's not really a skill feat he can just jump really far, and I don't get how him being a sword user has any bearing on his jumping distance being skill.
Because its a standard tactic. I don't see why jumping far like that isn't a skill feat. It obviously isn't some god tier skill feat, but still relevant

His swords come out from his sleeves, so it's difficult to relate them to his ability to jump, and he isn't even leaping through some far distance, the pillars are rather close.
For what's worth, the blades might not even be there when he jumps, and then magically appear once he decides to use them later in battle, since he doesn't use them during this part of the fight.

Back