• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incomplete Arceus vs Dracula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dracula for reasons above...

I think Dracula wins this.

For reference, Arceus doesn't really have anything that can put down Dracula, Vampire will just come back because of his regen, while Arceus conceptual manipulation is damn good, it isn't gonna do a thing to Dracula who can counter it with his own conceptual manipulation, Time Stop is useless considering Dracula immunity to it, literally everything they throw at each other, will be either resisted, outright having an immunity to or regenerated from, but Arceus doesn't have a way to counter Chaos manipulation, which i believe is what gonna give him the edge on this fight. The only thing he may found it hard is Acausality and Precog, though i do believe he can bypass them with his Chaos Manipulation.

Arceus:

Dracula: 1 (ALRF)

Inconclusive: 5 (The real cal howard, Phealan1, LoyalservantofInti, NeoZex6399, Gargoyle One)

So you're voting Dracula, too, Matt?

>Thus, acausal beings are very difficult to permanently destroy, often requiring the use of high-level reality warping.

Pretty sure Chaos Manipulation + Reality Warping are powerful enough to bypass it.

>Great. Now I need to make a CRT for "Give Matthew precognition."

Fool, did you not remember, The Almighty Spinne told you i will comment in favor of Dracula yet you ignored it...you simpleton!

Yes.

Specially since Arceus is the Embodiment of Chaos will just mean that Dracula will have an easier time warping his body.

Arceus:

Dracula: 2 (ALRF, Matthew Schroeder)

Inconclusive: 5 (The real cal howard, Phealan1, LoyalservantofInti, NeoZex6399, Gargoyle One)

Silently withdraws to the side

Indeed, Alf, I should have known through the powers that be and the Oracle of Lord Spinne.

Then at best, they have the same level of manipulation of it. Pokémon normally have crazy levels of the thing they embody. Dialga and time, Palkia and space, Giratina and antimatter. God shouldn't be different.

That'll literally be the same result as this match (depending on what concepts Chaos uses)

Also, the profile implies that Chaos>>Dracula, and that Dracula is just his facet.

This doesn't disapprove anything about manipulating Chaos so that he can screw with Arceus.

As Dark Lord, Dracula acts as the physical herald of Chaos, the abstract entity who is the embodiment of root of all Evil and Chaotic things

It's true that Chaos >>>>> Dracula, but Dracula is capable of using it effectively.

Main reason everyone is so equal is due to the nature of the powers, rather than pure AP. And even then, it depends on the amount of plates Arceus is equipped with. The only thing keeping this from being decisive is one or two powers on both sides.

Jokes aside, time to count votes.

Arceus:

Dracula: 5 (ALRF, Matthew Schroeder, Bre8k, Xanxussama1010, Cropfist)

Inconclusive: 7 (The real cal howard, Phealan1, LoyalservantofInti, NeoZex6399, Gargoyle One, Pachi2, Phoenix821)

Arceus:

Dracula: 6 (ALRF, Matthew Schroeder, Bre8k, Xanxussama1010, Cropfist, Gargoyle One)

Inconclusive: 7 (The real cal howard, Phealan1, LoyalservantofInti, NeoZex6399, Pachi2, Phoenix821, ProfessorKukui4Life)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back