• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incomplete Arceus vs Dracula

Status
Not open for further replies.
>I thought we were cool ALRF. ovo

It was foolish for you to think so ovo and it's
F57

Aight, but in all seriousness, your vote comes from Arceus being the culmination of chaos, and Dracula being able to manipulate it. That's like saying any time manipulator could screw with Dialga, which is very untrue. In fact, normally we treat it as Dialga no-selling that because he has far better time manipulation. The point is, the person who embodies said aspect has faaar better control, especially for Pokémon gods.

Dracula manipulates the embodiment of Chaos of his own verse and is free to use it as a source of power, tho *innocently whistes*

Chaos is much much stronger than Dracula. Dracula is his aspect. Manipulation isn't the right word. The two profiles word it to imply that Dracula manipulates Chaos because Chaos wills it, not because he has no choice.

Chaos is stronger, but Dracula is free to use it as a source of power for the most part.

It's akin to me wielding a magical blade that would raise all my parameters in everything I do while the blade itself (in this case, Chaos Manipulation) is on the same level of capacity as the source.

Dracula's Chaos Manip is powered/backed up by Chaos. To compare with an example you were using yesterday, the Triforce backed by the goddesses comes to mind. Or to be even more precise, Khorne's blessing Kharn has.

I'm not siding with anyone nor saying that makes Dracula > Arceus or that it ends Inconclusive, Dracula or whatever. Just clarifying this point.

I don't know how to word this correctly, but Arceus' chaos>Chaos' chaos due to well...yeah. Not saying Arceus is 2-B for this match, but the multiverse didn't magically get smaller because Arceus is missing a plate here and there.

Also, what's to stop Arceus from incapacitating Dracula by sealing him in the Distortion World for a week and resetting Dracula every time he tries to get out like the much weaker Dialga did to Giratina.

Or passively bypassing his timestop immunity and doing the deed himself.

Normally I'd argue that he is on a 2-C level nonetheless as that would be akin to saying that Arceus has 2-B Chaos manip in his 2-C key, but I'll let you guys debate over this point if you want to. Back to my corner of just counting votes I go (and since I won't be defending this point I just made, feel free to ignore it).

(I'm sorry Fate. I dot wanna hurt u...)

I'm not saying Arceus can manipulate it on a 2-B scale. Just that Dracula would have to manipulate chaos on a much bigger scale than he can to make Arceus bend to his whim. Think of it lol, and using your example here, someone capable of severing connections tries to sever the connection between Khârn and Khorne.

From what i see in the profile, Arceus only bypass the resistance a target has towards a certain type of attack (Its Battle Trozei and Conquest ability does normal damage even if the target is resistant).

For the BFR (+Sealing), i think he got this with Spatial Manipulation or creating Portals though i won't lie, i didn't get the resetting Dracula every time he tries to get out like the much weaker Dialga did to Giratina.

Game Mechanics, given that only normal attacks exist in the game. If you're talking about the fact that it's an immunity, immunities aren't new to Pokémon, and Arceus can bypass that.

Giratina is known for opening cross-dimensional portals anywhere he wants. Dialga, in order to escape Giratina, made it so every time Giratina tried to go through, he wound up back at the beginning. Dialga didn't need to keep watch either. Arceus>>>>>>>Dialga, and couple that with causality manipulation, you got a threat.

Actually the thread is from eight days ago, so there's no reason to redo it. I just skipped two days of bumping.

Not because it's old, because 90% of the inconclusive votes are based off contradicted reason.

Both sides still seem reasonable enough for their votes to count. Redoing this after all these replies would be kind of meh, and stuff. If someone decides to change their vote they can always come here and tell me.

Totally didn't completely forget about this.

Dracula: 7 (ALRF, Matthew Schroeder, Bre8k, Xanxussama1010, Cropfist, Gargoyle One, Theglassman12)

Inconclusive: 7 (The real cal howard, Phealan1, LoyalservantofInti, NeoZex6399, Pachi2, Phoenix821, ProfessorKukui4Life)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back