• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incoming Purge

I'll get on this momentarily.

Well ****, well it was a good time as any to delete the Alignment of Stars page anyways, the ratings on the Gods and whatnot were kinda bullshit.

I was hoping to create a new verse, but looks like it's gonna have to wait.

****, i didn't know there was going to be any purge until today, i didn't get the chance to save my profile of NUMEN.

Could be possible for previously deleted pages to be restored on the condition that they no longer keep their Tier 1, or at least get their source codes to make a copy?

Last edited:
I hope you saying temporary in the OP is true cause a lot of my favorite stories and characters on FC/OC happen to be tier 2/1 :/

I agree that the permeation of shitty overpowered pages like that definitely sours the site as a whole, so while I'm a little annoyed, I understand why this had to happen.

Is there going to be a review thread made where you guys review the characters we want to add to the wiki or readd with changes you would recommend?

I'm not sure if this profile belongs to an rp or not, but it's tier 1.

Also, not sure if this counts but Smashtwig edited their pages here and here. While they aren't actually tiered at 1/0, the description of the powers listed them at being able to affect beings on a tier 1/0 level which was removed.

Who's helping with judging the profiles, and how many profiles (roughly) have been checked? Just curious.

Well, somebody has to, otherwise this revision was pointless.
ibttqvywe6gihhcu1zzf.jpg

Back