• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incoming Purge

It'll never end. It's been like a year and a half without any significant updates.
At this point, I just feel like they are intentionally stalling or don't plan to ever revert the change.

Sure the staff team may not be as large, but that does not excuse the fact its been a year and a half without any updates.

A few months without updates? Okay, fine.
Over half a year? Kinda sus.
Over an entire year without an update? That's even more sus.

I mean, they don't seem to really be doing their job if they cannot even afford to give us significant update on the progress.
Even one update, is that too much to ask for after this long?

I am genuinely getting annoyed of how long this is taking.
Really, how long does it take to write a set of rules over one thing?
A singular person can probably get it done in a couple months, and that's being very generous.

So, I ask you my dear moderators/admins (pardon my language)...what, in the actual ****, is the holdup?

Last edited:
I really am sorry for the delay, there's not really any excuses to be made. Things are moving forwards, even if slowly. People have busy lives, but still. This has been discussed and explained to people who asked before, so I think it's a bit disingenuous to say there's been no updates. We're close to the end of the process.

Guys it's no big deal

This ban prompted me to write much better characters rather than spam lazy Tier 1 stuff like back in 2019-2020 when I was a kid

But it also maybe lowered the activity of the wiki

A much better checking and much stricter rules regarding Tier 1 needed once ban ends, the higher the tier gets the stricter it becomes, so people won't spam stuff like in the past

Great days all

Progress is being made, don't worry.

We were gonna do it after purge stuff.

Iirc one of the mods said they’re coming close to ending this whole thing off so I guess just be patient? I suspect June or July

Yo bro does ur verse reach Tier 1? You asked elsewhere implies not?🤷‍♂️
Kinda of.... Since it use string theory (as i just realise i use that theory when i just try to make some character's technique based on vibrate of lighthing that affect reality without know about it). Since i try to make cool technique that based on Imagine Breaker but lighthing version.

And end up realize use string theory after finish that technique descripition Along upgrade the Verse.

Edit: it happen after thread itself.

Last edited:
Probably the most annoying part of the purge, is that you are basically banned from using a lot of models.

Such as string theory, M-Theory, and possibly even MWI (as physics say it is "most likely uncountably infinite")...and Everett's MWI, which is High 1-B as it explicitly states it has infinite-dimensional Hilbert space.

And those aren't even rare things either in fiction. They're actually pretty damn common.

Which is why I was on board for the purge affecting 1-A and up...but ALL of Tier 1 and 0? That's quite annoying.

Hell, I would have probably be on board for 1-B and up. But Low 1-C to High 1-C? Not really, as a lot of models in irl physics are in that range

I wasn’t really annoyed by the purge I just found it funny that I have an SMT based verse and because of that I cannot put a majority of characters on the site XD.

Probably the most annoying part of the purge, is that you are basically banned from using a lot of models.

Such as string theory, M-Theory, and possibly even MWI (as physics say it is "most likely uncountably infinite")...and Everett's MWI, which is High 1-B as it explicitly states it has infinite-dimensional Hilbert space.

And those aren't even rare things either in fiction. They're actually pretty damn common.

Which is why I was on board for the purge affecting 1-A and up...but ALL of Tier 1 and 0? That's quite annoying.

Hell, I would have probably be on board for 1-B and up. But Low 1-C to High 1-C? Not really, as a lot of models in irl physics are in that range
I'm tired of the lies.

Nobody is being banned from using specific models; that has never been said, implied, or even suggested. What is being banned is making blatant tierwank bullshit. If you aren't doing that, you have nothing to worry about.

The problem was and always will be people spamming tier 0 shit for the sake of being strong and tier 0. High-tiered stuff shouldn't be so frivolous as to be spammed across the wiki to such an egregious extent. If you can't justify why, narratively, your characters are tier 0 or 1 in a satisfactory manner, you are going to have a problem. People take concepts and theories they know jack **** about and slap them onto their verses as a fancy new way to stretch extremely far into tier 0 or 1. It happens, and if you don't think it happens, you're either blissfully unaware or lying to yourself.

Any more blatant misinformation and nonsense about this will be deleted.

I'm tired of the lies.
That sounds like a "you" problem.
Nobody is being banned from using specific models; that has never been said, implied, or even suggested.
Yet these irl models would inherently be Tier 1...which, because of the purge, characters in verses that use such models cannot be posted.
And I use "banned", as in: "They cannot be posted as they would be Tier 1 because the purge is going on", not that they are banned in general.

Am I wrong? Or would these be an exception as they use models used in irl physics?

And no, do not say "this is misinformation", because it is not.
It is a question, not a statement. You cannot give misinformation if you are the one asking for information in the first place.

As shown in the definition of "question":
"a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information."

Last edited:
Also, I have never stated what I have said as factual. All that I have said is expressing my own thoughts.
AKA, they are my subjective point of view on the topic. Not once have I stated them to be an objective truth.

"Misinformation" cannot form subjective opinion, as subjectivity varies on the individual; so there is no real "truth" behind it in the first place. Because of this, one cannot deliberately spread misinformation via subjectivity.

Ever heard the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? That's explicitly talking about subjectivity:
A may see B as as attractive, while C does not....but C sees D as attractive, but A does not.
There is no "right" or "wrong" answer based on personal opinion.

Not once have I tried to persuade others to believe what I do, I was just stating my own personal opinions on the matter.
So basically, you compared my own personal opinion as "misinformation" by saying this.

Last edited:
Back