• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In which tier would this character be?

I just randomly created a character, and I have a question about it.

Ok, I'll put it this way. In his verse, there are infinite entities (let's just call them "Random Things", as I haven't created a name yet), and each one represents their own dimension, in a Lower-to-Higher Dimensional Scale, and they have boundless control over it and the lower ones. (For example, the fourth one has boundless control over 1D, 2D, 3D and, obviously, the 4th Dimension, which is time).

Well then. there is the primary antagonist, let's just call it "Void". Near the end of the story, he effortlessly erased all of them in a thought (while was in base form), and at the same time recreates the multiverse, leaving it in a state of chaos and disorder, as there are not dimensions anymore.

However, there is a hidden entity, let's call it God, which survived the destruction of existence, and fearlessly fights him, as his attacks cannot kill him that easily, as I just said before. He effortlessly beats him, but then Void reaches his True form, and he then states that he considers his previous form nothing but a meaningless tool in terms of power, and he says that he is so much stronger now, that everything is similar to fiction to him, as almost nothing except for God can even affect him.. Then they both fight evenly, until God finally defeats him, and recreates the whole infinite multiverse for the last time, with all of it's infinite amount of dimensions, bringing everything back to normal.

Well, the question is: In which tier would this entities be?:

-Void (Base form and True form separately)

-God

I ask this as I'm not sure if it they would be 1-B, High 1-B, 1-A or even High 1-A. Thanks for your attention. I'll really apreciate your response.

If it is not allowed to do a bump ( I don't really know how fast it is allowed to do it, or if it is even if is prohibited to do it at all) that fast, then I'll just delete it.

Its a bit controversial,because the void should be basically high-end high 1-B vía the "near the end of the story" also "near" is a bit wrong because high 1-B means infinitely dimensional,and infinite is infinite,endless,you cant go to "near the end" but well thats high end high 1-B,also a controversial thing is "destroys everyone as creates the multiverse at the same time as disorder and chaos,as there are not dimensions anymore".

>As there are not dimensions anymore.

Thats a 1-A feat as "void" erased the concept of dimensions. His true form should be 1-A vía seeing high end 1-Bs as fiction and being more reliable the feat if erasing the concept of dimensions,noticing his true form is infinitely superior to his base.

Also the difference of power between 1-A can be higher than the difference of high 1-B and tier 11 without being high 1-A.

Conclusion:

The void: "at least" high 1-B,possibly 1-A | 1-A.

God: 1-A (beats the void at his base effortlessly and defeated his true form).

Kirby71 said:
also "near" is a bit wrong because high 1-B means infinitely dimensional,and infinite is infinite,endless,you cant go to "near the end"
I meant like, at the last 15 pages of the book, or the last 3 episodes of the anime (depends on what media it is, but you understand what I'm trying to say), obviously not near the end of the whole chronology, that'd be absolutely senseless.

Thanks either way.

Back