• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In Space With Markiplier Discussion

For chatter about the newest entry in the MCU (Markiplier Cinematic Universe), In Space With Markiplier.

Last edited:
So I think I've been through every route. There's going to be a part 2, right? There's not really a "good" ending. Almost every route leads to the old Markiplier destroying the universe ending, with the exception of the cryofreeze and old woman in the void endings.

There's gonna be a Part 2 on May 2nd. Warfstache says, in his ending, that we won't be seeing him for real until "part 2", and the universal reset endings have "May 2nd" in the descriptions.

So, some things.

•This exists in the same canon as Who Killed Markiplier/Wilford Motherloving Wartstache/Heist. Wilford and Actor Mark both show up. Actor specifically says something along the lines of "I'm not going back to jail", referencing the events of A Heist With Markiplier.

•The Captain and Mark both have Immortality Type 4. It seems to take the entire universe ending to actually stop them from coming back.

•There are actually quite a few Low 2-C feats, however I don't think anyone scales to them besides the Wormhole, who appears to be sentient in the detective noir segment?

•The Narrator is a canon force that drives the plot and had reality warping.

The profiles I can see being made are;

Mark (Actor Mark needs a profile)
The Captain
Gunther
Burt
The Door Monster
The Wormhole
The Narrator

Mark is hard to scale. Maybe;

Tier: 10-B | Unknown | 9-C | 9-C

Key: Pre-Death | Post-Death | A Heist With Markiplier | In Space With Markiplier

The others are easy enough.

The Captain: 9-C (Ripped off Mark's hand)

Gunther: 10-A, 9-C with blaster (Claims to have fought in multiple wars, wields a blaster gun.)

Burt: 10-B (Is a large human) | 10-C, up to 8-B with preparation (Exists as data within a computer, has access to all of the Invincible II's systems, including self-destruction)

(Burt Key) Human | Computer

Door Monster: 9-C
(Mauls and kills the Captain on three separate occasions)

Wormhole: Low 2-C (Destroys the universe in most endings,

Narrator: Unknown

In the ending with Actor Mark, we see the Captain actually leave the fictional setting of their world and enter the 'real' world. What would this count as?

Probably wait for an explanation video/stream. I'm feeling someone scaling to the 2-A cosmology may exist (likely old woman), a supreme being or something.

Ooo, did we get a 2-A cosmology statement? I remember the mercenary saying the "multiverse was littered with corpses" or something along those lines, but where does the infinite come from?

Probably wait for an explanation video/stream.
We didn't get one for AHWM, so I'm unsure how likely that is.

Speaking of which, I wish I could find edited down versions of those streams lol. They're really important, but they're also hours long.

Ovens thinks its 2-A, at least.

Also I thought we did get a hella long Heist playthrough with Mark.

Part 2 is out, and WOW, there's a lot to unpack.

The Captain transcends his own narrative TWICE via the crystal, isn't that a basis for Tier 1?

Darkiplier has power nullification that works on a bare minimum Low 2-C artifact.

Ok so the cosmology goes this way ig:

The multiverse is 2-B, there are statements of there being “billions and billions” of them in existence. Not 2-A though, no statement of there being infinite number of them.

The Narrator’s book (and potentially the Narrator himself) is the God Tier for now, he’s stated to be a higher-dimensional entity when holding control of the book, can warp the universe to his whims and resists the Universal Reboot (Only character besides Mark, the Lady, Mrs. Whitacre and the Captain to do so, and unlike the Narrator all were outside the Universe during it). He isn’t the legit God-Tier though, and only happens to be the strongest character shown. So he’s at least Low 2-C.

The Wormhole is 2-B overtime, but functionally he may be wayyyy lower than you’d think, there is an instance in the Noir scene where he states he’s affected by Invincible II’s fire, silly ik, but note that Warfstache also just up and kills a mini-wormhole. So it being a 3-D being isn’t far-fetched.

Mrs. Whitacre isn’t anything tierwise, except having interdimensional teleportation via wormhole portals. Also her being Celine is kinda too blatant, so best to list her as a key.

There’s a collection of 9-B feats for basically everyone, and yeah this thing is canon to everything, might have to re-evaluate whether Date should be included in the canon again.

Filemaking is gonna be fun

would the existence of “Warfstache OS”, where the universe is rebooted, imply that Wilford is up to 2-C with prep time? It’s more likely just an easter egg but I thought it would be interesting to mention.

also, dark was implied at the end of the credits to have been watching over all of ISWM, supposedly masterminding things from afar to gain the crystal. would this do anything to his tier?

Given that Wilford can

A.) Destroy the wormholes.

B.) Create his own wormholes.

C.) Be unaffected by the universal reset.

He has strong evidence for Low 2-C.

would the existence of “Warfstache OS”, where the universe is rebooted, imply that Wilford is up to 2-C with prep time? It’s more likely just an easter egg but I thought it would be interesting to mention.
Easter egg, means nothing really, and contradicts the lore immensely if taken at face value.
also, dark was implied at the end of the credits to have been watching over all of ISWM, supposedly masterminding things from afar to gain the crystal. would this do anything to his tier?
Nah, and the implication is extremely loose and headcanon-ey, he can very well just be an observer who got benefitted.
Given that Wilford can

A.) Destroy the wormholes.

B.) Create his own wormholes.
…the Bandit can as well, the Low 2-C Wormhole is special in that it’s gigantic as all hell and possesses explicitly different properties than the others. None of the mini-wormholes are Low 2-C structures, hell even the big wormhole isn’t a Low 2-C structure inherent, it’s overtime.
C.) Be unaffected by the universal reset.
…no proofing for this unless I’m missing a scene, Warfstache for all its worth gives a contradiction in the dialogue given his claims that we are the ones ignoring him despite us meeting him in the past reset and getting pushed away.

Also, outside of ISWM in general, I feel like Wilford’s intelligence should be increased to at least above average. Yeah, he’s a goofball, but he did manage to make the WAIA, which has scans of all his memories if I remember correctly.

IMG_7080.png

Mark said (in the stream) that the crystal is a paradox because it has no point of creation/no point where it ends. I don’t know if that’s important in any way, though

Mark said (in the stream) that the crystal is a paradox because it has no point of creation/no point where it ends. I don’t know if that’s important in any way, though
Not really, since the game is reliant on you solving the paradox created.

Also that stream also confirms the multiverse as infinite, so the multiverse and the wormhole overtime are 2-A :b

Back