• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In-Betweener Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
I'm not here to change his current tiering, merely add powers and Keys (Also luckily almost all the powers on the page are legit, just need scans for them)
Keys: Order Side | Chaos Side | Universal In-Betweener | Multiversal In-Betweener

Possibly he'd need another key since his Galactus feat was when he had the soul gem as well, and if that happens said Key would scale above Strange as he Inbetweener was easily beating him before summoning Order and Chaos - Doctor Strange Volume 2 Issue 27-28
Chaos Side and Order side should be equal stat wise due to their nature, which ends as at least 5-A due to easily defeating Namor (There's more fighting but he still rather easily beats him) - Avengers Volume 3 Issue 59

P&A

Order Side:
1) Telekinesis (Scan from above beating Namor)
2) Teleportation (Shown here and here) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 1-2
3) Mind Control (Took over shield thus making any hit from it take over an individual) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 2
4) Resistance to Time Stop (Shown here) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 2
5) Extrasensory Perception (Seems to be able to detect supernatural aspects of a being) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 1

Chaos Side:
1) Summoning (Can summon random Marvel characters) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 3
2) Transmutation (Morphed Captain America's fist) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 3

Universal In-Betweener:
1) Everything Chaos and Order sides have
2) Invisibility (Shown here) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 2
3) BFR (Shown here) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 4
4) Acausality (No clue what type, and shown here) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 4
5) Size Manipulation (Shown here and here) - Doctor Strange Volume 2 Issue 27-28
6) Intangibility and Duplication (Shown here) - Doctor Strange Volume 2 Issue 27-28
7) Death Manipulation (Shown here) - Longshot Saves The Marvel Universe Issue 1
8) It should be noted he can summon Death, specifically to counter immortal beings - Silver Surfer 3 Volume Issue 17
9) Energy Projection (Shown here) - Silver Surfer 3 Volume Issue 17

It should also be noted that his weakness is that in a place where no dichotomies exist he's powerless - Thanos Quest Volume 1 Issue 1

Multiversal In-Betweener:
Everything the other Keys had

Last edited:
Posting this now to secure the next spot in what the number is in the current line of CRTs

Most of these seems to make sense. The only thing that I'm a little doubtful is about the Soul Gem stuff. I'm not sure if it should be change since its been stated that Galactus is beyond the Soul Gem's power

I'd like a scan alongside citing where it's from, but either way you could argue the Soul Gem just boosted him

This seems fine to me as well.

Also, I am glad that you are back to our community Sandman31. We really need your expertise.

Is this enough input to apply the changes to the page?

They do not seem controversial, so probably yes.

Well then ig either a mod can edit this stuff in or you can unlock the page so I can

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Well, cosmic senses, telepathy, energy manipulation, and avatar creation seem self-explanatory basic standard abilities for such entities, and I vaguely recall seeing them demonstrated by IB in the past. I am not sure about the others though.

Yah from what I've seen there was a CRT to give them all avatar creation right?
Soul manipulation is maybe from him having the soul gem?
Rest I got no clue

Well, all cosmic entities have cosmic senses, and I have seen the IB project energy blasts and communicate in outer space.

Only ones we don't have a clue about is Time Manipulation, Shapeshifting and Absorption
Shapeshifting probably okay to stay considering his nature, but I think he only showcased Absorption via summoning since in the Doctor Strange fight he did summon beings that sucked off Strange's magic
Time Manipulation I got no clue

Okay. They can probably be removed if you wish then.

Thank you.

Is there anything else left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back