• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imscared of Vampires (Dracula vs. White Face)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
The thing with WF is that to win when on the same tier you need to either:

1. Resist or be able to break out of Power Nullification

2. Have a passive ability capable of putting WF down before he can do stuff

Without that, it's either a win for WF or Shoutout

Dracula should take this via more versatile hax to utilize that white face isn't resistant to, like death, void, concept, chaos, mind, and dream manipulation

Void Manipulation / Existence Erasing (Can erase souls from existence with the Power of Dominance, and this extends even to Abstract Embodiments like Death)

• WF has Mid Godly so unless Dracula can surpass that with Concept Manipulation, he will not be able to defeat him
  • I do not know if Mind Manip works on a non-corporeal Being, like for dream manipulation
  • WF can just PN dracula and this is complete.
To win, it must at least that Dracula can conceptually erase WF instantly otherwise he loses

okay, so he can kill him. So this match up is basically: "the first attacker wins" I vote WF, he just has Power Nullification to win the fight he only needs one thought

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Dracula's powers come from his status as a conceptual embodiment so I'm not sure if PN would even work
ah yes Good point, I'll wait to see if PN can walk on Dracula

If it weren't for the one weakness that WF hold, which is fear. I believe Drac does hold enogh power to where WF can fear him, where eventually the heart will be revealed.

As for the PR, I have no clue if it affects Drac.

Inconclusive, I just don't see any way either can kill each other, unless Drac can do something about the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back