• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed

Why moving through time via special ability or technique instead of sheer speed doesn't count as immeasurable speed? We can just list on profile as "Immeasurable speed via *insert the ability/technique here".

I mean you don't say "infinite speed via teleportation".(hopefully not a bad example) Basically it's hax. Not actual characters speed which is needed. At least that's my understanding. also technically you answered your own question anyway lol

Like Jibril has infinite speed via special technique, I think there are some similar characters as well
as shinra, he has immeasurable speed, because he uses adolla burst to move through time and he does it with speed (even if it is said that he goes faster than light)is like flash,move faster than light and you have immeasurable speed

You are not moving using teleportation, you are simply changing your position without speed with some spacehax or something
And wouldnt that apply to immeasurable speed type of tecnhique since now you can not only go anywhere but also anywhen faster than instantly?

So if teleporting anywhere instantly doesnt give you infinite speed I dont see why getting anywhen faster than instantly would give you immeasurable if both would fall under hax/abilities. I heard Rimuru has an immeasurable speed technique but it doesnt give him immeasurable speed rating. dont quote me on that though

There are profiles that have Infinite or Immeasurable Via certain techniques. It's just Teleportation, Time Travel, Portals, etc don't count most of the time.

Immeasurable speed is a restrictive way to wank a form of Time Travel.
That's really all there is to it.

Back