• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Speed Revisions

See I've been thinking: Shouldn't immeasurable speed grant at the very least High 2-A or higher? See Immeasurable speed is basically higher dimensional time. Linear time is 1D, but someone who can move in and percieve the past and present at once through speed has 2D time. Logically that should be High 2-A as it is 3 dimensions of space + 2 dimensions of time.

Why is this an issue? Bevause there are plenty of infinite 4D characters with immeasurable speed. I'm not suggesting we upgrade them to High 2-A, but immeasurable speed is kinda a problem for me.

The Everlasting said:
Temporal dimensions are not accounted for at that point.
What do you mean? As in temporal dimensions don't count for higher dimensional tiers? Just spatial ones?

The Everlasting said:
You racist. You have something against temporal dimensions? I'm a temporal dimension and I find that offensive!

But seriously, why? Shouldn't there be a footnote explaining this?

It's more that movement through time doesn't make you 5-D more than movement following linear time makes you 4-D.

A 2-A immeasurable character can move freely in four dimensions and is bound by the fifth temporal dimension, just like a human can move in three dimensions freely (relatively speaking) but can move only forward on a fourth dimensional axis

Back