• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Speed Question

Stefano4444

He/Him
Travelling between timelines count as a Immeasurable Speed feat, due of them be separated space-times.

Wouldn't that means that the same feat its valid if we apply to different universes that have been prove to be separated space-times?

Travelling between timelines count as a Immeasurable Speed feat, due of them be separated space-times.
It does not
Traveling through time via physical movement does.
Wouldn't that means that the same feat its valid if we apply to different universes that have been prove to be separated space-times?
If you can physically travel through the universes, they are not separate, so it will be an anti-feat.

Last edited:
If you can physically travel through the universes, they are not separate
Possibly, but if the evidence about be separated space-times its still solid and plenty i don't think that single event its enough to disprove the establish cosmology.

It would make more senses to just assume that the feat in questione it legit, although this could still be consider an outlier.

I was talking about physical movement
Possibly, but if the evidence about be separated space-times its still solid and plenty i don't think that single event its enough to disprove the establish cosmology.

It would make more senses to just assume that the feat in questione it legit, although this could still be consider an outlier.
We have never treated such as immeasurable speed.

You should define what physical movement is, because it can greatly vary depending on context. Also able to move or fly freely to the past and the future are physical movement.
Anything done physically is physical movement, so yes flight and running to the past is physical movement.
And I really do not see how going to the past affect the discussion of flying from one universe to another.

Back