• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Speed AWLBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220921-134255_Drive.jpg

its volume 8 btw

Last edited:
Have yet to read the LN, hence why i never proposed this, but my assumption would be lvl 4200 Ruphas and above, as that's what fought Orm in the WN.

But if the LN already has this for lvl 4200, Goddess Ruphas speed is just absurd, with the whole transcend my opponents ability.

Have yet to read the LN, hence why i never proposed this, but my assumption would be lvl 4200 Ruphas and above, as that's what fought Orm in the WN.

But if the LN already has this for lvl 4200, Goddess Ruphas speed is just absurd, with the whole transcend my opponents ability.
WN and LN are pretty much the same, it seems.

I don't think there is an insane difference in terms of feats tbh

Last edited:
Oof, well I brought this up in the discussion thread. Just didn't make the upgrade for it yet. Would have rather made the Crt explaining who this would affect, or how it would work.

This is when Ruphas fights orm and starts to actually show some seriousness against him, and just demolishes him at level 4200.

Afterward, there aren't many fights with Ruphas only the one with the Goddess where surpass each other in everything. So something like Immeasurable speed, or combat speed, either or. The only one who would really scale to this as well is Alovenus since they fight.

Benetnash and Orm, even though they also have become God's I'm not sure they'd just scale to ruphas feat like that

This sounds like both text book immensurable and like, FTL speed in a verse where such thing warps spacetime to allow for such speed

Actually no, it looks like a case where the next level after FTL is immensurable lol, like, surpass light enough and youbjump into immensurable because the verse doesn't have a vast concept of FTL speed or something, no 100x ftl bs, warping spacetime means your speed truly becomes immensurable, is like a more logical and realistic attempt at immensurable speed

Anyway, i agree

Well, actually Bluey had brought this up in the discussion thread, initially she just wanted to confirm it, and planned to make a CRT for it, but someone had already made one before her which is good rather than waiting too long.

So, i'm okay with this just being Combat Speed, and this will probably also scale to character that is above Ruphas' level like Alovenus and also for their God keys.

Last edited:
Well, actually Bluey had brought this up in the discussion thread, initially she just wanted to confirm it, and planned to make a CRT for it, but someone had already made one before him which is good rather than waiting too long.

So, i'm okay with this just being Combat Speed, and this will probably also scale to character that is above Ruphas' level like Alovenus and also for their God keys.
Dude use both "she" and "him" to refer to Bluey.

Benetnash and Orm, even though they also have become God's I'm not sure they'd just scale to ruphas feat like that
Due to how the verse works, they would have to scale no? Belief triumphs over everything, believing you are faster than somebody, makes it so, they don't have as much will as Goddess Ruphas and Alovenus as they would stop in the middle of their ascension, but it's definitely more than lvl 4200 Ruphas.

Due to how the verse works, they would have to scale no? Belief triumphs over everything, believing you are faster than somebody, makes it so, they don't have as much will as Goddess Ruphas and Alovenus as they would stop in the middle of their ascension, but it's definitely more than lvl 4200 Ruphas.
Actually, this is probably right. The feat is done by 4200 rupahs, and after that is only 5100, and then the level of a God which cant be measured anymore. So even if they don't have as much will they should still be comparable in how their abilities work. It's kind of like why they benetnash and orm are also low 1-A

Of course lower gods like them are above level 4200, even 5100. If I remember correctly their level cannot be measured, as they absorbing the exp/mana (universe)
Yeah basically this. Also since makes me wonder, if that Immeasurable combat speed would just change due outright Immeasurable in their God keys? Their existence isn't measurable by normal level, like 4200 ruphas who did the feat. And then they just believe they're faster afterward

Sure it would just change due to the stats system in the verse works.

But speaking of speed, there would be a contradiction. I mean, if level 4200 is already Immeasurable, what about Infinite Speed in the verse? Will it stay the same as Infinite Speed on this Wiki?

If we think about it further, the term "infinite speed" in the verse actually refers to speed stats having an infinite value, just like HP, MP, STR which have their own values. And this of course has nothing to do with infinite speed on the wiki.

But speaking of speed, there would be a contradiction. I mean, if level 4200 is already Immeasurable, what about Infinite Speed in the verse? Will it stay the same as Infinite Speed on this Wiki?

If we think about it further, the term "infinite speed" in the verse actually refers to speed stats having an infinite value, just like HP, MP, STR which have their own values. And this of course has nothing to do with infinite speed on the wiki.
Very weird honestly, when you become a God, your stats aren't measurable, and i remember some stuff about like an infinite string of zeros or something when relating to them.

It's like lvl 4200 has "Immeasurable" speed as defined by the wiki, but when it comes to the verse that would be something that can be measured in numbers, but for Gods those numbers don't apply.

Even now their infinite speed rating on the wiki is ridiculous, seems their Immeasurable speed will now also become that.

When it came to stats, it was an infinite string of 9s going across the entire final point when viewing alovenus. Basically signifying that her stats were too high to really bother to measure. And then these stats all become infinity symbols to signify the actual jump in everything for Ruphas. To show that she reached the level of alovenus as well which is the infinite infinity. The stats aren't irrelevant, but I mean by then it wouldn't matter since they keep raising it

The ones who show the infinite speed stuff are benetnash and orm at first since their attacks ignore the process of hitting. But alovenus will always view that was slow, and only when Ruphas reached a certain level by believing so did she reach Alovenus. This can lead to some crazy things since she already had the Immeasurable feat, but still rose higher to actually catch up by an infinite infinity. In a way benetnash didn't even if she continued to overcome walls before its mentioned they have the same power.

I don't think it'll be too contradictory, though even if it mentions infinite speed in some places, it would just be treated as infinite into immeasurable

Last edited:
the gods keys in my view must be immeasurable, remember Alovenus in his Base crossing the entire universe and going to the final point where we know that it is outside the totality of dimensions, Universes, temporal lines and time itself.

I'm sure that arent measured means that their stats couldn't be counted in a numerical sense. It could be countless or something ig.

My point is, if the finite level is already immeasurable in speed, what about the infinite level or infinite value of speed stats? Considering the description of infinite speed in the verse is the same as Infinite Speed on the wiki.

And moving outside of linear time will not achieve anything tho. To be immeasurable, one simply needs to move with an undefined timeframe, such as moving exceed the linear time and easily being able to travel to various points in time. That is it.

Level 4200 shows the Immeasurable combat speed.

And the rest would just tie towards the Immeasurable ratings from being above level 4200. Also infinite in stats wouldn't discount the rating, you are just dealing with characters who can increase themselves infinitely even after that. Then you have like, the stats changing to infinity symbols, ruphas basically jumping infinity powered by infinity in stats where they just don't stop the exponentional jumps

Probably gonna be the fastest Immeasurable characters after this, it's insane how fast they will be.

But anyway I agree.

So the agreed upon thing Immeasurable combat speed at level 4200, and then flat out Immeasurable when they reach the Gods key?

And I forgot how many agrees are needed

So the agreed upon thing Immeasurable combat speed at level 4200, and then flat out Immeasurable when they reach the Gods key?

And I forgot how many agrees are needed
Yeah, It seems so, at least the Immesurable combat speed part is accepted, the feat was performed by Ruphas's mere punches, so is pretty obvious it's combat speed.

If I recall correctly, 2 Staff agreements or so were needed to deal with a CRT

Last edited:
Then I think this has enough agrees from celest and Leph

I just want to make sure exactly what exactly was agreed upon, since OP doesn't give the options

1. Immeasurable combat speed (Ruphas 4200 key, and then all the gods after). So it would be infinite (reasoning), with Immeasurable combat speed (reasoning)

2. Immeasurable combat speed (Level 4200 ruphas), and flat out Immeasurable speed for all the gods because their existences are superior in every way to level 4200 Ruphas. And it will explain that in the reasoning

Probably gonna be the fastest Immeasurable characters after this, it's insane how fast they will be.

But anyway I agree.
Yeah I think they'll be the fastest, it's gonna be pretty crazy with either option

Then I think this has enough agrees from celest and Leph

I just want to make sure exactly what exactly was agreed upon, since OP doesn't give the options

1. Immeasurable combat speed (Ruphas 4200 key, and then all the gods after). So it would be infinite (reasoning), with Immeasurable combat speed (reasoning)

2. Immeasurable combat speed (Level 4200 ruphas), and flat out Immeasurable speed for all the gods because their existences are superior in every way to level 4200 Ruphas. And it will explain that in the reasoning

Yeah I think they'll be the fastest, it's gonna be pretty crazy with either option
Option 2 seems sensible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back