• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed again

How many times is immeasurable speed faster than infinite speed? Like if I move with speed which is uncountable infinitely faster than baseline infinite speed, can I be on par or faster than baseline immeasurable speed?

Mathematically, you can't reach an Undefined value from 0 because they're two very different concepts. In the same way, moving in a manner beyond linear time cannot be achieved simply by adding multipliers to moving instantly.
So TL;DR - No, I like to see it as the difference between being 2x as strong as 1 timeline compared to being as strong as 2 timelines. It's generally accepted that being as strong as two timelines is superior, but mathematically the gap is unknowable and not necessarily "beyond infinite" or something.

I mean the diff between lower dimension and higher dimension can get by stacking infinities...
However the gap is uncoutable infinite

Anyway infinite is not related to speed. Immeasurable speed is when you treat time axis as spatial distance, moving across it like moving through 3d space, practically, you have no formula to measure it, thus immeasurable, which mean stacking infinite will not get you something immeasurable

Do you want to say that the gap between infinite speed and immeasurable speed is bigger than that of tier 11 and tier 0?
no, it is entirely different, because with immeasurable speed, you have no mathematic formula to work on from the start

I mean you can get any tier by stacking infinities, but you say the same thing didn't happen for immeasurable speed
yes, or in a simple way of thinking, if you somehow can stacking infinite to get immeasurable, then you don't need scans, proofs, explainations, evidences, contexts, etc... to get immeasurable speed, just stacking yourself to higher tier then you automatically get the speed............................ :sneaky:

You can't just throw cardinals on speed and expect it to mean anything.

Back