• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

I did these 3 and added some transparency for some fun, but dunno what to do about the smoke on the other one. Sorry about that. wiki links for full size images are here, here, and here

ArthurWattsRend.png
GlyndaGoodwitchRend.png
GrimmWyvernRend.png

Thanks again! If you hav the time would you be able to do th other one too? I really appreicate the help ive been trying to gt these done for months

Nukelavee Done. Had to just manually remake the smoke mane but it was nothing major. Hope it's ok! Wiki image is here.
NukelaveeRend.png

I'm also doing the Jinn one that you sent too.

Youre a life saver my guy, I hope its not too much trouble but would i be able to ask for just a few more? These would be the last ones i need i promise

Requesting a render for Grubba and Cortez

I need a render for the pictures in their inbox

Can someone please give a render for these Mantine and Mantyke images??

Finally, can someone produce a render for gooigi??

@I'mblue The images you requested are already renders, no?

Anyway, I need a render of this Sephiroth, if possible, thanks.
If it's too low in quality, I can look for a better one.

Back