• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody render this photo for Halo 3 Chief? I know the current one looks good but afaik is actuall from Source Filmaker while this one is official, If its very hard to render or it just looks bad then we can keep the actual one.

Also, I made this render of FoR Chief, it was made one paint so It would most likely need some cropping, original one.

Sorry If I am asking for too many renders.

@Zachary

That picture is too small to get a quality render and I'm not sure if Lotte no Omocha is qualified to be here, since it's mostly sexual hijinks.

@Ricsi

Here.

@Argentinian

Here.

Reppuzan said:
@Zachary
That picture is too small to get a quality render and I'm not sure if Lotte no Omocha is qualified to be here, since it's mostly sexual hijinks.
I do remember a conversation with saikou where he said he personally would be fine with it but that "The fact that I disagree with our standards means I can't accurately explain them to you, ergo I'm not the best person to ask." So IDK either. But this is not the place to discuss that, although I found a much better image.

You guys don't need to bump on this thread; someone will look at it eventually, but three same posts on the same thread just makes it redundant for the helpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back