• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Damage

Here.

I wasn't sure if you wanted the cart or not, but I thought the image would look weird without it.

Thanks Reppuzan. It's fine with the cart.

I feel like I'm going to be request a lot of images as I go about making these Negima profiles.

@Spino

You can't use the Eraser tool and the Magic Wand tool at the same time. If you have a selection active, then you need to hit the escape key to clear it before you start using the Eraser tool again.

Also, you have to go into the color window and make sure your opacity is set to 255 and the hardness is set to 100% to get the eraser working again.

@Yobobojojo

It is probably best to avoid it.

Yes. Yes it is @Mat.

Also this can be added to his profile now, if someone may do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back