• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

This work?
Edit: .https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/2/2d/Luke.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20210804191456&format=original. Remove the .
So, did you want to do this one or should I, Monkey?
I haven't started really, I was just checking out the link and noticed it didn't work.

You don't have to, I'm not requesting it of you, I'm genuinely asking.
I'm more than willing.
🤔, well, I would say you are able to make that render much quicker than me but I can do it if you don't want to or if you want me to do it instead
orangutan_1f9a7.png

Lol, "amazing" isn't the word I'd use, but you're welcome.
I thought about what you said, so I took it to more extremes.

Thank God for RPCS3 being able to crank up internal resolutions to extreme levels (I'm sorry my little RTX 3090). And I got this.

Main image here. Cropped image here.

Last edited:

Thank God for RPCS3 being able to crank up internal resolutions to extreme levels (I'm sorry my little RTX 3090). And I got this.

Oh yeah, that's very crisp.
Let me see if I can just upscale my Pen Tool path from last time.
If not, I'd have to do this after the current render I'm working on.

I tried it, and this better version reveals a lot of specific detail which in the previous version looked like a vague blur, which means my previous path does not fit in countless ways. I would have to re-render it.

If someone else wants to do this while I do the Street Fighter one they may, or I will eventually get to it.

This is a screenshot right? If so why is it jpeg? Can't get png?

50% sorry was translating stuff and now I'm learning to transparent it via using pen tool 🐵
It's the only way to do it nicely in low contrast, and I'll die by that.
Just don't forget to turn off feathering when you make the selection in most cases.

I'm not sorry at all btw. I'm also doing my college homework at the same time and other stuff. About 70% done with the initial outline though.

Last edited:
I just need a render of the Blade of Chaos here (I cropped the image as much as I could). Thanks.

Original full-sized image here.
This ok?

Used both pen and magic... Probably shouldn't have used magic

This ok?
Yeah, this works. I see no glaring issues here.

Sorry for making so many requests at once, but the help is greatly appreciated as the verse desperately needs better renders.
  • Character/Verse: Naruto/Naruto
  • Image: One-Tail Naruto
  • Description: Standard Render
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Jiraiya/Naruto
  • Image: Sage Mode Jiraiya
  • Description: Standard Render (With the shattered rocks at his feet, cause I think they look pretty cool)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Kisame/Naruto
  • Image: Kisame 1, Kisame 2
  • Description: Standard Renders (Probably should keep some of the background at his feet so he doesn't look like he's floating lol)
  • Character/Verse: Temari/Naruto
  • Image: Temari
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Shikamaru/Naruto
  • Image: Shika
  • Description: Standard Render (Also question: Is it possible to also get Ino and Choji somehow? If it is I'd also like them rendered. If not, then thanks anyway!)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Kankuro and his puppets/Naruto
  • Image: Kankuro
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Neji and Lee/Naruto
  • Image: Neji and Lee
  • Description: Standard Render (If it's possible to fully get Tenten and Guy as well, I'd appreciate it. If not, that's cool)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Onoki and Kurotsuchi/Naruto
  • Image: Onoki and Kurotsuchi (The old man and the girl)
  • Description: Standard Render (without the wooden boxes)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Ao and Chojuro/Naruto
  • Image: Ao and Chojuro (The two dudes)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Ay/Naruto
  • Image: The Raikage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: War Arc Gaara/Naruto
  • Image: Gaara
  • Character/Verse: The Six Paths of Pain/Naruto
  • Image: Pain
  • Description: Standard Render (With their footing perhaps? Whichever looks best)
  • Character/Verse: Shino/Naruto
  • Image: Shino
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Kiba and Akamaru/Naruto
  • Image:Kiba and doggo
  • Character/Verse: Hinata/Naruto
  • Image: Hinata
Edit: Already done by Monkey.

• Character/Verse: Choji/Naruto
  • Image: Choji
  • Character/Verse: Majestic Attire Susano'o/Naruto
  • Image: MA Susano'o
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Character/Verse: Rinnegan Madara/Naruto
  • Image: Rinnegan Chadara
  • Description: Standard Render (Ik it looks difficult, so if it doesn't work, that's fine)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
If there is a picture that you need to be rendered, post it here and a member of the community may help you out.

However, take note of these rules and guidelines:
  • You can read an instruction guide for how to do a render on your own in this page.
  • Multiple requests should be put in individual posts. A person may not have more than 5 outstanding requests at a time.
  • It is entirely optional for other VS Battles Wiki members to answer your request, and it is also an unpaid service. Do not be overly picky or expect professional quality.
  • You are allowed to bump important unattended or incomplete requests once every 7 days. Do not spam the page, simply wait patiently.
  • Do not spam the walls of other members to look at this thread or to help you.
  • As per the standard wiki rules, do not upload any inappropriate images or content to be rendered.
  • Kindly do not deviate into off-topic discussions on this thread. Any off-topic posts will be deleted, and any further violation of this rule will be met with stricter consequences.
Failure to meet these requirements may result in a block.

Finally, it is highly recommended that anyone interested in helping out with render requests follow this thread for convenience.

Notes:​

• Kindly do NOT insert images into this thread, as it severely increases the loading time. Upload an image, and post a link to the uploaded file instead. You can click here to see how to link pages and images properly in this forum.
  • It is preferable that, when requesting an image to be rendered, you use the highest quality image you can find for the best result.
  • Preferably use full body images whenever possible. (For example, this will be better than this.)
  • Canon or Official images of a character/verse are preferred. If no Canon or Official images are available or they have very poor quality, you may substitute with a piece of fanart instead, making sure you credit the artist when doing so.
  • If you accept a request and start to work on it, you should preferably announce this, so others do not waste time working on it as well. This is done to avoid confusion and maximise efficiency.

Format:​

• Character/Verse: (The character and/or verse which your image is for)
  • Image: (Link to your image)
  • Description: (More details and information about your request)

For Volunteers:​

To volunteer to complete a request you should like the post and message that person on their message wall. There you can ask follow-up questions and give them their finished request.

If a post is already liked it means it is being worked on or complete. Do not like a post unless it is not liked and you intend on completing the request. Falsely liking a post after instruction may result in punishment for disrupting wiki activity.
After a PM discussion with our image helpers, I have modified our rules for this thread to the above format. Everybody here should take note of and follow them.

Back