• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

Can somebody create a white outline for the following image please? A good result will be used as a replacement for the one that we currently use in the lower left portion of our forum, so it is quite important.

Like this?

The last or second to last one should probably work. Thank you very much for the help.

Sorry to request so many images in such a small timeframe
  • Character/Verse: Kaiju No. 9 and Kaiju No. 10/Kaiju No. 8
  • Image: Picture
  • Description: The request is the two images in the link, essentially the two large monsters. It is hard to find better full body image pictures that doesn't have majority of their body cut off.
I'm still working on Kaiju 9, I got sidetracked by college a bit.
After removing the text, there was many large portions missing which I'm working on reconstructing.

Last edited:
Sorry to request so many images in such a small timeframe
  • Character/Verse: Kaiju No. 9 and Kaiju No. 10/Kaiju No. 8
  • Image: Picture
  • Description: The request is the two images in the link, essentially the two large monsters. It is hard to find better full body image pictures that doesn't have majority of their body cut off.
Here's Kaiju No. 9.
This was by far the most difficult and tedious render I've ever had to do.
Full disclaimer that I'm not a "real artist", so I mostly relied on the pen and stamp tools.
For reference, this is all I had to work with after cutting stuff out.

I'll keep the PSD file for a week per usual if something needs to be fixed.

I will request these once again, as I think they've been lost overtime, since quite a lot of time has passed since my original request.

I need renders for Rose, Oro and Dan.

I remember seeing someone rendering this... Was it a badly transparent or something?

Or might have just been someone just asking if you wanted the turtle in or something

I'll do Dan right after I finish the dishes, and then the others if you don't claim them.
I'm a monkey, So you will do dan and I'll do the others 2.... Right?

Edit: OHHH you mean dishes in real life 🐵

I remember that too, I replied keeping the turtle was fine, but then after some time I noticed the render wasn't being made (I'm not blaming anyone, mind you) I stopped following the thread.
I somehow remeber someone transparented it... 🤔

doing rose btw

edit: Not like that 👁️

Here's Kaiju No. 9.
This was by far the most difficult and tedious render I've ever had to do.
Full disclaimer that I'm not a "real artist", so I mostly relied on the pen and stamp tools.
For reference, this is all I had to work with after cutting stuff out.

I'll keep the PSD file for a week per usual if something needs to be fixed.
Thank you very much and sorry for giving you such a difficult image to work on

If you are asking me. Photoshop
Photoshop, always
Good. Some people I know are GIMP hipsters, but they're smoking something. If anyone ever needs Photoshop I can help if they shoot me a PM. legally of course by purchasing it for them
Thank you very much and sorry for giving you such a difficult image to work on
It's alright, we couldn't find a better one after all.
I've seen some people get angry earlier in this thread about a helper asking if there was a higher quality/ better image, and I wanted to tell them off but I held myself back. This is a volunteer service and better images are literally easier to work with, it doesn't only benefit the profiles.

Anyways, just something to keep in mind. I appreciate you being patient.
I have to go help Saman make more/better banners now. I'll be awake for another 2 hours if anyone needs anything.

Gimp's lasso tool and brushes are better. Fight me
Well, I don't ever use the lasso tool, just the pen tool.
I just use the brush for micro-corrections since I always layer-mask rather than delete (which everyone should do if they aren't already).

I need renders for Rose
The hair was much harder then I expected
I just use the brush for micro-corrections since I always layer-mask rather than delete (which everyone should do if they aren't already).
I don't even know what that is 😅 I'm new to photoshop, I just try the best way with the tools I know. Brush, Pen, magic, spot healing and yee.

Don't know what Gimp even is... Never heard it
I've seen some people get angry earlier in this thread about a helper asking if there was a higher quality/ better image, and I wanted to tell them off but I held myself back. This is a volunteer service and better images are literally easier to work with, it doesn't only benefit the profiles.
True. Higher quality for me can literally make it 1h to 15 sec or 2h to 1h so finding the highest quality is what you should request (sometimes I am the one trying to find the highest quality possible images myself and I have done that alot)

I don't even know what that is 😅 I'm new to photoshop, I just try the best way with the tools I know. Brush, Pen, magic, spot healing and yee.
It's fine. Do you want me to make you a guide with screenshots and DM it to you?
It lets you use the brush to paint portions of the image into and out of existence, whereas deleting forces you to ctrl+z if you delete something you shouldn't have. With a layer mask you can just repaint that specific portion.

The hair was much harder then I expected
Thanks for this too!

Here, a bit small but I ended up asking a buddy for help.

I enhanced the image so should be bigger 🐵👍

Back