• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

No problem.
Sorry to bother you again, but it seems like you missed Kratos's left heel. It is indeed dark at the bottom left in the original image and requires a bit zooming in. I apologize in advance if I am bothering you and nitpicking too much.

Sorry to bother you again, but it seems like you missed Kratos's left heel. It is indeed dark at the bottom left in the original image and requires a bit zooming in. I apologize in advance if I am bothering you and nitpicking too much.
Couldn’t find what you mean… what’s a heel 😅, could you show or explain more in detail where you mean?

Couldn’t find what you mean… what’s a heel 😅, could you show or explain more in detail where you mean?
Sure. Give me a sec

EDIT: Here it is. I marked the parts missed in the renders with the blue arrows.

The one on the left leg (Picture's bottom right) is his left heel, while the one on his right leg (Picture's bottom left) is a piece of his sandal missing.

Basically the heel is the rear end of your foot.

Sure. Give me a sec

EDIT: Here it is. I marked the parts missed in the renders with the blue arrows.

The one on the left leg (Picture's bottom right) is his left heel, while the one on his right leg (Picture's bottom left) is a piece of his sandal missing.

Basically the heel is the rear end of your foot.
I've given the link now.

You have to look really close on the bottom right of the picture to actually be able to see his left heel.

I've given the link now.

You have to look really close on the bottom right of the picture to actually be able to see his left heel.
Like this?

I tried editing in the legs

Last edited:
Like this?

I tried editing in the legs
Yeah, pretty much. Thanks again.

Could I get a render of the left image of the Arbiter?
You will be given a cookie
343-Industries-Arbiter-Render.png

Rough around the edges, but I tried. Someone else might be better than I am though.

NGL I kinda like the Borderlands style the roughness gives it
I respect that.
Did you want a smooth render, though?

The image is kind of compressed and jpg artifacted, which is why a quick selection is giving rough edges.
I could go over it with the pen tool if you want a proper render, but it takes considerably more time and effort.

Rough around the edges, but I tried. Someone else might be better than I am though.
Also, please link to the image uploaded to the wiki instead of embedding it here.

Notes:​

• Kindly do NOT insert images into this thread, as it severely increases the loading time. Upload an image, and post a link to the uploaded file instead. You can click here to see how to link pages and images properly in this forum
It also forces me to scroll more to see the other requests.

I respect that.
Thanka
Did you want a smooth render, though?
It’d be nice since the Halo 5 Arbier render is actually just the image of him from Killer Instinct
The image is kind of compressed and jpg artifacted, which is why a quick selection is giving rough edges.
I could go over it with the pen tool if you want a proper render, but it takes considerably more time and effort.
If you want but you don’t have to man

If you want but you don’t have to man
Well, I care much more about Halo than the random animes and mangas which populate 90% of requests.
So I'll take a break from those to do this instead.

Verse: Monika's Gang
Image:
  • Character/Verse: Kafka Hibino/ Kaiju No. 8
  • Image: Picture
  • Description: Just to render the guy in the image

So, I'd appreciate if someone else could handle these ones in the meantime please.
I also have many requests on my message wall, so I'm quite busy.

Yep, exactly like that
Made other versions as well

Back