• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Render Requests Thread (New forum)

I am done helping Saman now.
Characters:
Description: They are basically extremely important characters for a future page. For images of Margarette and Raymen (Ares) it is not necessary to remove the kanji

EDIT: Add Lance
Which means I can start helping with this now.
In the second picture, they're the left person sitting on the tree?

Edit: I'm mostly done with the first one, just need to finish reconstructing the obstructed sections, but I must go to bed now so it'll have to be finished tomorrow. Sorry.

Last edited:
Characters:
Description: They are basically extremely important characters for a future page. For images of Margarette and Raymen (Ares) it is not necessary to remove the kanji

EDIT: Add Lance
Here's Dot (Ira Kruez)
I'll keep the PSD file for a week in case changes need to be made.

I'll add Dot (Base) to my to-do list now.
Also, these images are saved as PNGs but are actually JPEGs, which means I have to change the extension anyways to edit them.
I'm not sure if you uploaded them yourself, but in the future please just upload them as JPEGs if they are JPEGs.

Last edited:
Characters:
Sorry, but I actually have some additional questions about Dot, so I'll start on Margarette instead while I wait for you to respond.

Are you sure there's not a better picture? If I cut out this one he will be sitting on nothing. Or, did you want me to just cut out the headshot below? Some insight on exactly how you want it to look would be helpful.

Last edited:
This one is better?

It would look far better on a profile in my opinion.

I'll work on Dot and Margarette officially.
Someone can claim the other ones if they want to, but if they don't I will eventually get to those as well.

Several parts of the base, tail and strings were deleted. Sorry but I don't think I can use it, thanks anyway
The compression on that image is terrible, which makes rendering it deceptively difficult despite the seemingly perfect greenscreen background.
In addition, some portions of the object are similar to the background color.
I did some quick tests, and 2 tolerance cuts off the image, and 1 tolerance hangs onto the compression artifacts around the edges.

Where did you get the image? If you can find a version that doesn't look like it's been reuploaded to Facebook 6 times it could be color range selected in seconds. Otherwise, it'll have to be done manually.

Several parts of the base, tail and strings were deleted. Sorry but I don't think I can use it, thanks anyway
It's kinda in bad quality which made it hard for me to see the details

Where did you get the image? If you can find a version that doesn't look like it's been reuploaded to Facebook 6 times it could be color range selected in seconds. Otherwise, it'll have to be done manually.
This is the best I have, if it's not possible it doesn't matter, thanks anyway

This is the best I have, if it's not possible it doesn't matter, thanks anyway
Lol It's definitely possible, just more work.
I'm going to work chronologically, so if nobody else does your request by the time I get to it, then I will do it.

Have some shit ones

@KobsterHope07

Here is your Kafka Hibino

Here is your Kafka Hibino

And now I go

672057394012094464.gif
699183611332788274.gif

Last edited:
Need someone to render Power of Hope Kratos. Image here. I'd appreciate it if the blue aura was kept (Also take care to render his left foot on the bottom, can be hard to spot but you'll find it if you zoom in). Thanks.

Back